finally found calcium chews

LN040768
on 3/10/13 7:18 am - Fairless Hills, PA

woo hoo!! finally found calcium citrate chews. the waffers taste like drywall and the pills are so big, chalky and a pain in the rear end.

Calcet Citrate Creamy Bites.

Pre Op weight  - 230 (heaviest weight)

Surgery weight - 217

Goal weight - 120

wellsgirljourney
on 3/10/13 7:59 am

who sells this?  I am taking chewable calcium by Jamieson Mega Cal 650 Mg with Vitamin D I take two a day (low in fat and sugar)

Laurie

LN040768
on 3/10/13 8:14 am - Fairless Hills, PA

bariatricchoice.com

it comes in lemon and chocolate. little pricey but worth it. $12.99 for box of 30. i bought 4 boxes. any order over $49.99 free shipping.

Calcet Citrate Creamy Bites (30 Count)
1 Box/30 Pieces

Flavors: Chocolate Fudge, Lemon Cream

Supplemental calcium is critical for every patient undergoing weight loss surgery to ensure bone health and the most recommended form is calcium citrate. Calcet Creamy Bites are the premier calcium citrate available. This creamy, cake like bite is the most nutritiously decadent way to get the Calcium and Vitamin D3 your body needs for strong bones. Calcet Creamy Bites are a great option for those who have grown tired of, or can longer take calcium tablets.

Each Calcet Creamy Bite is packaged in an individual Nitropak package and sealed with PharmaSeal for freshness. You get 500mg of calcium citrate and 400 IU of vitamin D in each moist chewy bite.

Key features of the Calcet Citrate Creamy Bites:

500 mg of Calcium Citrate (50% of the Daily Value)
400 IU of Vitamin D (100% of the Daily Value)
Highly Absorbable
Delicious Taste
Moist and Creamy Texture
Alternative to Calcium Tablets

Surgery weight - 217

Goal weight - 120

bbearsmama
on 3/10/13 8:24 am
RNY on 02/28/13

I hated the wafers, too!! I took one and then took them back to the Vitamin Shoppe for a store credit (I didn't have the receipt).  They were so gross. I ended up getting Citracal petites but I would like to order some yummy chews since I take it 3 times per day. The Citracal petites still seem big to me.

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

poet_kelly
on 3/10/13 8:24 am - OH

They are yummy!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

LN040768
on 3/10/13 8:49 am - Fairless Hills, PA

if you go to bariatricchoice.com and order them there and tell them i recommended you, you will recieve $10 and i will recieve $10.

Ellen Boerner

[email protected]

Surgery weight - 217

Goal weight - 120

Moorilla
on 3/10/13 1:45 pm - TN
RNY on 03/12/13
Thanks for the info, Ellen. Shipping is cheaper here even without the free shipping. I placed an order with your referral. Lemon is out of stock everywhere, though! One can't even order it.

Thanks again,
Laretta

LN040768
on 3/12/13 11:36 am - Fairless Hills, PA

no problem. i found I liked this site so i wanted to share it. did you get your $10 credit?

Surgery weight - 217

Goal weight - 120

juleskar
on 3/10/13 9:19 am
Celebrate Vitamins also sells the Calcet Creamy Bites. The lemon are so wonderful, I had to stop having them in the house, because I would eat more than needed. My Mom actually laughed that I found my calcium being a trigger food. Yep, they are THAT good! I also really liked the Bariatric Advantage lemon calcium chews. They taste like a starburst, which is why I don't keep them in the house either.
LN040768
on 3/12/13 11:37 am - Fairless Hills, PA

wow its like a treat for you. LOL. that can be a problem. i would love to try the lemon but they are sold out everywhere

Surgery weight - 217

Goal weight - 120

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 484 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 485 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 326 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 357 views