Carbmaster yogurt

LadyLilMax
on 5/26/13 1:46 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Hi all,

I picked up some carbmaster yogurt at Fry's (Krogers back east I guess) and I cannot believe how very yummy they are.  I froze the spice cake one for an hour or so til it was just firm and it was too wonderful and creamy!  The flavors are amazing.  I also am trying their carbmaster milk as it is lactose free.  Loving it.

I froze a banana per one of the recipes on one of the blogs and threw it in the food processor and pulsed til it was soft serve  ice cream consistency and then added pb2, chocolate protein powder and a dash of milk and SF vanilla flavoring and I have to tell ya, it was really a treat!  The blog said you could do it with just a blender or just a hand beater as well.  The trick for me was to freeze the banana just for up to 2 hours.  

I sent this recipe to my daughter for the grands and to friends cuz it is just so good and so yummy.  Can use any flavorings, pudding mixes etc you want.  Experiment and have fun.

Just got tired of the protein drinks but in this heat, this really hit the spot for me. 

BTW, everyone on here says as we get into smaller sizes, that a weight loss of even just 10# makes a difference in sizes.  Well, my size 12 skirt is way loose on me.. HOORAY!  My xlarge shirts are way large... Hooray.

have a wonderful Sunday... off to PTL in HIS house cuz I praise Him everyday! 

RNY 12/11/12  HW:230   SW:220   GW:140   CW:130  5ft 1

BWB
on 5/26/13 2:27 am

Carbmaster was the 1st choice of my Bariatric practice.  It is good but i've move on to some other varieties now.  

LadyLilMax
on 5/26/13 9:34 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

What have you moved on to?  I just found the Carbmaster, LOL so I am really into trying all the flavors!  

AR_Queen
on 5/26/13 7:33 am
RNY on 05/29/13

Hi,

Is there a website with these recipes?  Sounds yummy!

LadyLilMax
on 5/26/13 9:39 am - Retirement Ville, AZ

Yeah, go to thekitchn.com, I think and of course, theworldaccordingtoeggface.com and bariatricfoodie.com.  But I don't have a little ice cream maker or a yonana machine so the kitchn one said just to use the food processor and it worked! 

Oh, and if you are on pinterest, just type wls recipes into the search... tons of them there!

Ruby R.
on 5/26/13 10:53 am

ate carbmaster for years--loved strawberry.  now I add Chobani Greek yogurt-plain .  love the added flavor.  cat in lap--can not type   lol 

Ruby  

RNY 3/2005    

PetHairMagnet
on 5/27/13 6:46 am
RNY on 05/13/13

I have not seen that brand, I will have to check it out!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 486 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 487 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 328 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 358 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 71 views
Recent Topics