Need some support/advice please

Love2travel4
on 6/26/13 10:34 am
Had my last weight check on June 19th..next weight check is July 2 with Medical Director and thought wasto clear me for surgery. I have finished all other components except weight loss. I needed to lose 6lbs by July2nd.

First of all, my rational mind says, 6lbs in 10 days is a bit extreme...but I really thought I could do it.

I am doing 2 protein shakes a day, fruit and some protein and veggies for dinner. Limiting carbs as much as I can. I am an exercise crazy girl, over 20 miles a week through walking, spinning, elyptical etc. I haven't lost anything, nothing, zero, zilch in 1 week. I have been a bit constipated, have taken fiber supplement and put fiber powder into my water. I have 1 week to go!

Any thoughts?

Thank you
zealseal911
on 6/26/13 10:45 am - NY

I am by no means an expert on weight loss, but increasing your water intake may help. I had to lose a bunch of weight really fast once and I noticed that the more water I drank, the more weight I lost. Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

PetHairMagnet
on 6/26/13 10:54 am
RNY on 05/13/13

Sorry, no advice, but did not want to read and run.

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Love2travel4
on 6/26/13 10:59 am
I am averaging 72 oz to 96 oz a day...I want to shoot for a full gallon!!!
SoCaPinkLady
on 6/26/13 1:05 pm - CA
RNY on 06/11/12

I would add some Mirolax to water and work on the constipation as getting rid of that excess weight will help and help you feel much better.

Lori                               

Kat Kat
on 6/26/13 6:17 pm - AZ
Go high on protein and add some veggies. Stay away from anything with sugar right now, incuding fruit. Don't do any refined carbs. Gets lots of water in.

Kat
AlohaJen
on 6/26/13 9:05 pm
RNY on 09/05/12

Just a quick question for "Kat Kat".... what are "refined Carbs?"  and how are they different from carbs in fruit? Thanks....

HW 304   SW 258  CW 199  GW  160?

Love2travel4
on 6/27/13 8:21 am
Thank you...spoke with the NUT today and she said focus on the protein at breakfast and lunch in the form of shakes and then eat only chicken for my protein at night, no beef right now (I don't eat any fish!). So...I will continue on!!
Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 347 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 233 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 270 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 7 replies · 108 views
Recent Topics