food tip for liquid diet

monty_mar
on 6/25/13 10:40 am
RNY on 06/07/13

So what do you do with the nut butter? What can you put it on? I'm still on soft foods but it is nice to know that I have something to look forward too.

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/25/13 11:27 am
Emergency food item. I keep single packages NSA PB or almond butter. Eat 1TBS. Can have a small apple or apple chips... (Freeze dry or just dehydrated). At home - But butters i use for any low BS issues. Sometimes - mix with SF jam and PB and eat with Greek yogurt. I make protein pancakes. Or waffles.
Egg+ egg whites + sweetener + protein powder + pinch of salt, some coconut oil, pinch of backing powder. Mix wet stuff with the mixed dry stuff. Add bit of water, make pancake batter. Fry on non stick skillet. I usually make enough for a week. I use weird stuff like hemp protein powder, add little bit flax meal, add some shredded coconuts. Or some fruits... Yummm. You have to like the flavor of the powder.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 522 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 529 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 356 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 388 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 10 replies · 95 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?