What a great friend I have - not!! Very grouchy, need to vent.

Louy
on 9/15/13 8:59 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

Well the truth comes out.  My friend whom is really large has just informed me that I have taken the easy way out. Apparently money solves all my problems. Mmmmm ok.  Pretty sore that's me on the treadmill, not a 100 dollar note doing all the work.   What a turd of a friend. Really, I now have to say sorry for having private health cover.  Well she can jump in the lake, coz now I'm going to not only loose all the weight but I'm going to get a boob job.  Why not, my money and my body. Grrrrrr sorry just makes me grouchy.  

(deactivated member)
on 9/15/13 9:20 pm

Sounds to me that she is jealous. I am sure she would rather have you being overweight and binge eating eat with her. I think when people see what another person is doing with weight loss and they would like to lose to but they don't have the tools to do it. A few years ago I thought this was the easy way out to lose the weight. But after going to all the doctors and therapy visits. I know now that this isn't going to be easy it is just a tool to help. I am sure there are other people out there you can get support from. 

Take care

Maggie May
on 9/16/13 4:43 am
RNY on 08/21/13

Siitinginabooth4real,, best screen name ever!  Sorry, OT but had to comment. :)

Maggie May 

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/13 6:14 am

Thanks. I just hate going out and not being able to sit at any table.It is embarrassing. Hopefully after October 17th I won't have to worry as much about that.

Maggie May
on 9/27/13 4:12 pm
RNY on 08/21/13

I completely get it, which is why I love the name. I inform hostesses right up front, no booths, I will wait for a table. It's been a habit for so long, It think I will forever hate booths! :O

Maggie May 

nurl
on 9/15/13 9:22 pm
RNY on 05/14/13
I am so sorry that you are going through this I have also discovered who my true friends are and are not on my weight loss journey . On person at work had the same surgery several years ago and has regained all of her weight back. She is always offering me food.. The other day at a meeting she sat next to me with cake and two forks. I politely said no thank you.. I have had people tell me that I have taken the easy way out .. I paid for this myself, I feel soooooo much better and the quality of my life and my health has improved drastically .. I hold my head up high and I am proud about the decisions that I have made for my health and body. I do have many great friends and people that are very supportive
ToNewBeginnings
on 9/15/13 9:32 pm

Ugh.

She is welcome to do it the' hard way!' (so stupid)  - I suppose all people who take medications and get help for diseases do it the "easy way"

I hope you get an awesome pair then you can join her in the lake topless! 

Louy
on 9/15/13 9:37 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

I have the support of my parents but dads in hospital at the other end of the country and mums gone up to be with him.  He had his accident a week after my op.  They don't expect him to leave the hospital for a least another 6 to 8 weeks.  So I am kind of alown at the moment :(    I start with a personal trainer tomorrow and all my friend said was why bother, just get the fat cut off.   I not even sure what that means. Lol.   

snowball24life
on 9/15/13 9:38 pm - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

I can completely understand where your aggravation lies.. I had a "friend" tell me after she heard how much weight I have lost so far, "Well if I exercise and diet, we will both be hot by next summer."  Or, "Oh now you will be smaller then me!" Every time I talked to her I would get something negative said.. I finally had to tell her that I did this for my health as I did not want to die of a heart attack at 40-50 years old.. I did this for health reasons, NOT vanity. I finally just had to cut her out of my life. Unless you are  supportive, keep on walking. I have no room in my life for negativity. Sometimes it is better to just walk away..

Louy
on 9/15/13 9:38 pm
RNY on 08/12/13

To new bigginings.  I LOVE IT.  hehe

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 499 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 498 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 340 views
What's on your Monday Menu?