Fun NSV and follow-up

melissa_musicjunkie
on 11/12/13 1:57 am
RNY on 08/01/13

I parked far away in the parking lot, and walking up to the store with my 6 year old daughter...she says "Let's skip!" Well, ok, I can try that! We skipped the entire way, boobs bouncing and all...didn't even get winded. Awesome.
Other NSVs....waiting room and auditorium chairs are no longer the enemy; my legs can cross; I'm freezing most of the time; I can do an hour of cardio and still function for the rest of the day; I have no clothes that don't make me look like a bag lady (where can you buy workout clothes - tank tops and sweat-capris in November?); getting checked out and hit on by random folks; I haven't had to pay for a pedi because I do it myself, and well!

Down 76 pounds. I've had to have 3 endoscopies with dilation due to strictures. Right now I'm having migraines with bad, bad neck pain...I doubt it's related to this, but just in case it is, I'm laying it out there.

Yay, me!!

Melissa - RNY 8/1/13 :)

Jessie1123
on 11/12/13 2:08 am

Congratulations on all those NSV's!!  I was actually just talking to my husband about the waiting room chairs the other day.  Isn't that a nice feeling to not have to stress over if you will fit in the chair or not? 

Look for work out clothes at Lane Bryant (if you still fit in their clothes), Kohls, JC Penny's, Walmart has a nice selection as well!

Great job on the loss as well. 

Brandi O.
on 11/12/13 3:35 am - TX
RNY on 05/13/13 with

Great job!  Glad you're having fun with it!

PetHairMagnet
on 11/12/13 3:46 am
RNY on 05/13/13
Yay for you indeed!!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

Jewelsstevens
on 11/12/13 4:16 am - Crandall, TX
RNY on 09/18/12

Love it! I skipped the other day. Felt oddly fun!

LilyBugsMommy
on 11/12/13 5:16 am - Kingston, Canada
RNY on 03/12/13

Loved the "boobs bouncing and all" part of the comment, lol!!!! That is so true!

Congrats on your success so far!!

Referral to Ottawa: Jan/11 Info Session: May/11 Nurse: Feb/12 Dietician/Behavourist/Abdominal Scan: Apr/12 Pre-op Education Class: Feb. 6/13 Meet Surgeon  Feb.15/13 Surgery with Dr. Raiche March 12/13!!

The race isn't given to the swift nor the strong, but it's given to the ones who endure it to the end...

curvywriter
on 11/12/13 5:43 am - CA
RNY on 05/13/13

Skipping!  Yay!  I get workout clothes at Old Navy.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 490 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 490 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 80 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?