Walmart (Great Value Brand) Sugar Free/98% Fat Free Ice Cream Sandwiches

Mo Diggity
on 2/5/14 10:09 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Also, parchment paper works wayyyyyyyy better than tin foil !! Learned that the hard way lol

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

Mo Diggity
on 2/5/14 10:07 am - poughkeepsie, NY
RNY on 07/03/13

Yeahhh, they are sooooo good !! I haven't made them in a while though, I'm gonna have to get on that lol. I'm weird though, when I do the cheddar ones, I like them reallllly brown... I think they taste like cheese-its or cheese nips then

Maureen Tired of Living my Life in the Dark

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 10:19 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

As weird as it sounds, I LOVE burnt cheese! The crispier, the better! So this will be perfect!

QoftheU
on 2/5/14 11:11 am - Bay Area/Silicon Valley, CA
Revision on 12/18/13

Ok Kelly - that just made me salivate - instantaneously!  I've gotta make some of those!  Just cheddar?  My fave is Tillamook's black wrapped extra sharp cheddar... soooo good and a little goes a long way so lotsa bang for your buck!

Leslie - Band Revision to RNY - best thing ever!   HW: 234   SW: 222  CW: Ticker  GW: 130

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 11:10 pm - OH

Any type of cheese will work, I would think.  You can add a little garlic salt or any kind of seasoning you want.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 4:12 am - OH

I think things like this are where we really  need to know ourselves.  And be honest with ourselves.  Because I tried to insist, not only to everyone else but to myself, that I could have Cheezits.  That I could just eat one serving a day and that would be fine.  And it would be fine, if I could do that.  But I don't do that.  I eat half the box.  But I can do cookies in moderation, when some people might not be able to do that.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 4:49 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

I agree 100%. I am the same with crackers, chips, anything carb.. When the Hubby makes Dinner for all of us, and wants to have potatoes, I just take the meat and veggies, as I know I would want to skip the meat and veggies and just eat the potatoes. :(

sanjali23
on 2/5/14 7:14 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

You and me alike snowball :-)

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

snowball24life
on 2/5/14 7:32 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

:)

SkinnyScientist
on 2/5/14 11:51 pm

Me too! It is not the sweet carbs..it is the food carbs!

Ijust cant have that stuff around. No self control...

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 490 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 490 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 331 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 362 views