Walmart (Great Value Brand) Sugar Free/98% Fat Free Ice Cream Sandwiches

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 2/5/14 9:30 pm - OH

There are some gums that have dessert flavors. The Extra brand makes several.  There is a Lemon Bars flavor (which I think is decent), a strawberry shortcake one, an apple pie (have not tried), etc.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

poet_kelly
on 2/5/14 11:14 pm - OH

I love the Extra Dessert Delights gum.  The keylime pie is yummy.  Right now I have the chocolate chip mint ice cream and it's yummy.  I like the lemon bars and the orange sherbert.  The strawberry shortcake is the only one I didn't really care for.  It sounds weird to me to make a gum that tastes like apple pie, but it really does.

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com          Kelly

Please note: I AM NOT A DOCTOR.  If you want medical advice, talk to your doctor.  Whatever I post, there is probably some surgeon or other health care provider somewhere that disagrees with me.  If you want to know what your surgeon thinks, then ask him or her.    Check out my blog.

SkinnyScientist
on 2/5/14 11:54 pm

I like the mint with chocolate chip ice cream on.

The strawberry shortcake was good.

RNY Surgery: 12/31/2013; 

Current weight (2/27/2015) 139lbs, ~14% body fat

Three pounds below Goal!!! Yay !  

snowball24life
on 2/6/14 3:47 am - NY
RNY on 05/21/13

I have not had gum in years! Thank you for the heads up! I will be checking those out!

Candy V.
on 2/5/14 8:37 pm - MI
RNY on 09/12/12

I got the skinny cow version.  I thought about them being in the freezer.   I controlled myself and had about one  a week.  After they were gone I did not buy anymore.  It took way to much control not to have one every day.   I also had regular Klondike bars that my family didn't like (chocolate pretzel) and I decided I HAD to eat them because no one else would LOL  I cut them in half and made the 6 pack last, but I really wanted to chow them all down. 

I am in maintenance and keep mini peppermint patties on hand, real ones not SF.  I don't have control issues with these and I give myself permission to have up to one a day (50 calories).  I probably end up eating about 3 Per WEEK.  If they were ice cream I would be obsessing about them being in my house.  Uggg

RNY 9/12    TT 9/13    HT 5' 4"   HW 250    SW 242   CW 125

Come keep it real in R&R 3.0 Want a group invite?  Send a PM  

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 492 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 491 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 332 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 363 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?