RNY probs - disappearing fanny

LMB221B
on 9/3/14 7:34 am

I hate to complain, but it seems like 45 of the 65 pounds I've lost have come from my rear end.  Last week I actually had to resort to buying some butt shaper panties at Target. A couple of my friends at work have been giving me some good natured ribbing about my lack of a posterior, so with those I have a little more definition back there. I wish I could move some of my still ample belly flab to my backside. LOL

Ruth S.
on 9/3/14 8:05 am - Orlando, FL

Unfortunately as we all know...we have little control over where the weight loss goes or gains are.  Not sure when your surgery date was but there are exercises that you can do (google it) to firm that up....at this stage of the game..we all have to move and work on cardio and then do strengthening exercises....and maybe that can help.

Ruth S.
LMB221B
on 9/3/14 8:10 am

I do a few exercises that target that area, but right now I'm trying to concentrate on my arms and abdomen since those are still flabby. Once I get those under control, I'll do more on my backside. I'm almost 6 months out from my surgery date. 

Ruth S.
on 9/3/14 8:12 am - Orlando, FL

Oooh okay...give it time...your body is still healing and getting used to all the new things happening.  It's a work in progress.  Keep working at it...before you know time will go by and things will fall into place and then you'll wonder why you worried about it...lol...

Ruth S.
Frankie82
on 9/3/14 4:49 pm
RNY on 08/07/14

I can sympathise! I loved my butt and it has been the first to go. I’ve lost 4 inches off my waist, but 7 off my hips. I had to move the seat in my car closer because I couldn’t reach the pedals without my cushy friend

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 497 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 497 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 370 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 85 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?