What are you appreciative for today?

selhard
on 3/29/16 7:31 am - MN
RNY on 11/26/12

Today and most days, my food journal includes a line at the bottom stating what I am appreciative for. I notice the weather makes it in my journal often.  Today, it says "I am thankful for Photoshop;"  it helps make a picture tolerable without the urge to rip it up like un-photoshopped ones.  Some day, looking in the mirror and looking at a photo may match; not yet.  What are YOU appreciative for today?

Sunqueen15
on 3/29/16 8:07 am
RNY on 03/21/16

I am appreciative for being advanced to the stage 2 diet today!! So I guess Im most appreciative for eggs :-) I couldn't stomach one more sweet protein shake or yogurt blah!!! 

Petetrox
on 3/29/16 8:16 am

I appreciate that I am half way through my 3 month physician assisted diet and I am having success!

I appreciate that yesterday I got my hearing aids (so are my daughters).  I can't believe what I have missed for so long!

I appreciate that I attended my second support group meeting last night and I am feeling more and more confident that my post op experience will have bumps in the road, but I will eventually feel so good and healthy.

I appreciate that I have such wonderful friends and family that I enjoy spending time with and that support me in my goals.

I appreciate that I will be getting new glasses soon (yep...blind and deaf )

I appreciate that I have a wonderful job full of teammates that care about our patients

But most of all, I appreciate that God woke me up this morning so I can enjoy another day.

HW 330

Surgery 7/21/16

melissasue1982
on 3/29/16 8:36 am
RNY on 04/06/15

I am appreciative of my Ninja blender, it pulverizes my ice to the PERFECT icyness.  hahaha

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

Kakesie
on 3/29/16 8:40 am
RNY on 02/19/16

I am thankful for my beautiful, smart, talented, loving daughter, Saralisa.  I was 37 when she was born and thought I was going to miss out on having kids, so she was a real blessing!

I am also thankful for my cute little Chihuahua, Tippy, who takes me for a walk everyday and makes me trot to keep up with her.

I am thankful for many more things, but those are just two of them.

~ Karen  :)

karenp8
on 3/29/16 8:43 am - Brighton, IL

I am thankful for my surgeon and his staff who have changed my life and the lives of so many others. I am thankful for no knee and back pain even when I walk 5 miles a day. I am thankful for the great walk in wonderful weather that Lily and I just took. And I am thankful to God for waking me up,loving me unconditionally and giving me opportunities to help others. Great topic,selhard,I needed that today!

acbbrown
on 3/29/16 8:59 am - Granada Hills, CA

I do a gratitude list every night with a minimum of 5 things. It had seriously changed my life. It's hard to get wrapped up in negativity when I'm constantly full of gratitude. I find that I spend the day looking for the upside and silver lining of things. 

Im grateful for life, waking up, my job, that I can pay my bills every month, my co workers, my boss, spending quality time with my family, my health, my body (as imperfect as it is, it gets me around and allows me to live my life), my dog, my friends, nature, sunshine, and of course coffee. 

www.sexyskinnybitch.wordpress.com - my journey to sexy skinny bitch status

11/16/12 - Got my Body by Sauceda - arms, Bl/BA, LBL, thigh lift. 

HW 420/ SW 335 /CW 200    85 lbs lost pre-op / 135 post op

~~~~Alison~~~~~

lykapal
on 3/29/16 10:50 am
RNY on 05/16/16

Today, I'm so very appreciative of my wonderful Nutritionist. She told me that, although I still have one more appointment with her, she has already cleared me for surgery in May. She sees all of the hard-work and commitment from me and knows that I'll be successful. I love that kind of encouragement!

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/29/16 4:53 pm - Canada

I am thankful for the beautiful SUNNY day of freedom I had.  Sipping Cappuccino in a cute café along the river.  Listening to really loud, great tunes while I drove......and buying a cute pair of size 6 capris from Costco!!!!   Yup ....its the little things !!!!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 449 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 405 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 39 replies · 339 views