What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

yvonnef1964
on 9/7/16 9:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon  menu gang,

I've been out grocery shopping this morning. I'll go to Sams club this afternoon.

QOTD I have none on. I don't usually wear jewelry only on Sunday when I go to church or out somewhere special.

B egg whites ham and cheese omelet and string cheese 

L cracked slaw

D spinach and feta chicken sausage and baby carrots

S strawberry cheesecake light and fit Greek yogurt, Turkey sausage snack sticks, apple

mschwab
on 9/7/16 9:52 am
RNY on 11/21/14

Good morning menu posters!  I have been MIA lately.  Still have a crazy schedule, but have made sure to read all of the posts in the evening.  It is a cool, drizzly day here in Portland.  The weather dude says that this is supposed to burn off later today and be sunny.  I think he is taking advantage of Oregon legal pot.  Seriously, he needs to put the bong down!

Sorry you are off to a hectic start to your day, Kristin.  I was not a fan of taking the bus to school when I was in middle school, so if the weather permitted, I walked most days.  It was a 3-4 mile walk, which was probably more acceptable in the '70s then it is today.

QOTD:  I am wearing a carnelian spiritual bracelet, my fitbit glammed up in a Tory Birch bracelet, small shrimp style earrings and a thin gold band that was my mom's wedding ring.  I put in on when she died in 1998, and have only taken it off when I had surgery, or some other medical procedure where you can't wear metal.  I love jewelry and had to recently invest in a free standing jewelry chest, which I do recognize is excessive.  Like I always say, anything worth doing is worth overdoing!

Time Since Surgery:  21 months

B:  Egg Beaters, mozzarella and bacon omelette

S:  96% ground beef, taco seasoning, mozzarella cheese and hot sauce

L:  Chicken thigh

S:  Seared Scallops

D:  Pork ribs, grapes

Totals:  Calories 669, Protein 90, Carbs 23

My calories are low, so I will probably need to add something else to this menu.  I have some Light and Fit and deli roast beef in the mini fridge in my office, so those are options.  Have a great day everyone!

Height: 5'7".  HW: 299, Program starting weight: 290, SW: 238, CW 138 - 12 pounds under goal!  

AngryViking
on 9/7/16 10:08 am
RNY on 07/17/14

LOL @ your weather dude assessment!

NYMom222
on 9/7/16 2:48 pm
RNY on 07/23/14

Pier One

All mirrored

had it for years

Jewelry still

Doesn't fit...

Wi**** were all real

real...LOL

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Jo_Jo
on 9/7/16 11:07 am
RNY on 02/09/16

Hello everyone. Hot one here in Totonto. Great to be back to routine now that schools back on.

QOTD: diamond stud earrings. I was so pleased to be able to wear my rings again when I lost some weight... Only lasted a few weeks; now I can't wear anything. My rings fall off. How long did you all wait to have your wedding rings re-sized? 

Food today includes: ham, cheese, shrimp w sauce, watermelon, more shrimp, Greek yogurt.

Enjoy the last bit of summer. That's my plan.

4' 11" Female. Sw 238. Goal138. 

CurlyCass1977
on 9/7/16 5:08 pm
RNY on 12/04/15 with

Today has been a crap day. I am having a super heavy shark week (probably TMI but..) and I am already very anemic. I was too lighthead d to workout this morning and I have been a bottomless pit all day! Craving fruit fruit and more fruit!! So I haven't met my protein goals and I am probably over on calories. Hopefully tomorrow is better. 

QOTD: I am wearing my wedding and engagement rings and my Fitbit. Don't really wear jewelry to work because it may get caught on something. 

RNY 12-4-15 

HW 316

Consult Weight 308 8/15/15

Surgery Weight 289 12/4/15

Current Weight 220 9/10/16

Teena D.
on 9/7/16 9:07 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Hello, 

I'm not back on track from vacation. Meals were good today but snacks after supper were not. Been super busy playing catch up at work so haven't been on here much. My kids started school yesterday. DS1 grade 12 and DS2 Grade 7  DD grade 10

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 381 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 357 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 320 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 13 replies · 88 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?