What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Deanna798
on 9/7/16 6:09 am
RNY on 08/04/15

Morning AV!  My kid walks about a block to get to the bus stop in the morning.  He's only ever missed the bus a couple of times in the 8 years he's been riding a bus.  I dislike driving him to school, since he's at a large public high school, and all of the schools in the district are in one campus.  High school, Middle school and 3 elementary schools all right in one block and using the same driveways.  I know the schools all start at different times, but it's still a nightmare. 

QOTD:  RIght now I'm wearing my engagement ring, the diamond enhancer that my hubby bought for our anniversary this year on my left hand.  My right hand has a cute little ring with white and blue diamonds in white gold, I have nice diamond stud earrings on and I'm wearing a white and blue diamond circle pendant on a white gold chain.  I have a huge jewelry collection, and I have lots of rings, but most of them are too big to wear on a ring finger now, and I just haven't been changing my jewelry out as much since I quit working.

13 months since surgery

B: 1/2c corned beef hash, 1 over medium egg on 1/2 a slice of 35 calories toast.  I was going to eat the whole toast, but as I was eating I realized how filling it was so just finished the egg and hash and left the other half of toast.  Coffee with sugar free coffeemate hazelnut flavored non-dairy creamer.

L: deli turkey with mayo, tomato and cheese on half a flat out wrap.

D: chicken with TJs curry simmer sauce over steamed cauliflower

S: turkey summer sausage with colby jack cheese, quest vanilla powder in unsweetened vanilla almond milk

totals

calories 1132 protein 109 carbs 48 fat 59

Kal is officially potty training.  He's peed in the potty already this morning and is wearing big boy undies right now.  The other night we were headed up to bed.  I had just changed his diaper and on the way up he told me he had to pee, so we ran and put him on the potty where he proceeded to pee over the potty seat and all over his leg, but he still peed in the potty!  So, we'll be using early mornings to get him in the habit of wearing underwear.  Right now they are Superman!  I'll have to pick up some more when we're out.  

Have a great day everyone!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

karenp8
on 9/7/16 6:09 am - Brighton, IL

Run in Walmart and I get a P3 pack. Good quick easy to eat protein!

mamata2
on 9/7/16 6:09 am

Good morning menu peeps!  I have been so horrible lately with everything going on.  We got a new kitten, my son's 12th Birthay is today and my Ironman is in 4 DAYS!  Seriously where has the last year gone??  I made 48 cupcakes last night (36 chocolate with mint buttercream and Andes candies for my son to take to school and 12 S'Mores cupcakes for a co-worker who's birthday is today too) and I am pooped.  My menu has been horrendous lately but in the past 2 days I have been trying to reign myself in and concentrate on hydration and protein.  

QOTD: Just my wedding ring.  I'm not much for jewelry.  I'm allergic to gold so I have to have platinum and that **** is just too expensive.  I'll take carbon in the form of a bike ;)

Time since surgery: 2+ years

B: Chicken breast and coffee with cream

S: Fit Frappe with coffee

L: Pulled pork 

S: Iced coffee (if it stops raining) and Bare apple chips

D: Ham :)

W/V: Started

E: Short ride and run :)

No totals!  I'm just doing what makes me feel strong and healthy this week!

Emiepie
on 9/7/16 6:39 am
RNY on 08/11/14

I can't believe it's almost here!! Happy BD to your little dude.  

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Theduffman27
on 9/7/16 8:42 am
VSG on 11/19/14

Good luck - have fun!

AnnyBananny
on 9/7/16 11:02 am - PA
RNY on 03/18/14

Wow! On two-fold:

1) FOUR DAYS UNTIL IRONMAN? Woot! Woot!

2) those cupcakes sound amazing and I want them all in my mouth RIGHT NOW. Please deliver ASAP.

RNY @ Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia with Dr. Tatyan Clark 3/18/2014

Insert Fitness
on 9/7/16 6:15 am

Morning! 

I only wear my wedding rings. And my Fitbit is a clip on one!

todays menu is my last run of opti shakes! Tomorrow is the big day! Yikes! Getting organized and packed to go.

hope everyone has a good day!

Deanna798
on 9/7/16 6:25 am
RNY on 08/04/15

So exciting!  Good luck and make sure to check in with us in a few days when you're feeling up to it.  

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

Emiepie
on 9/7/16 6:40 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Will be thinking of you, update us when you can :)

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

karenp8
on 9/7/16 6:52 am - Brighton, IL

Will be praying for a successful surgery and speedy recovery for you! 

Most Active
Recent Topics