I should just move into the hospital

Twill007
on 7/6/17 4:56 pm
RNY on 06/07/17

Hi all,

1 week out from my third stay and I am back into the hospital. Possible that I may have another abscess or that pneumonia is causing havoc. HR has spiked again. Went to doc today to have drain removed and he called in a straight admittance. so I went from his office to my hospital room in one quick move. Ugh. I broke down in his office. Apparently I had an abscess that I was not told about. I found out because I had the report sent to me a few days after I was released and it was on there. Doc did not mention at all before he sent me home and I am pissed if that's the reason why I am back here. Just needed to vent. CT in morning and possible surgery to remove abscess by my spleen that they cannot drain. I hope its just the pneumonia. Pray for y'all

T

H.A.L.A B.
on 7/6/17 5:24 pm

HUGS and best wishes. Sometimes **** happens. Unfortunately - you got the short stick. But - lets hope that after this is resolved - sooner than later - things get better. Right? Things just can't continue to happen to you.

in a meantime - use the time to listen to good music, pray , meditate and believe that things happen for a reason. Maybe one day you will know why maybe not.

Believe you will get better. Really believe. See yourself happy, healthy, laughing.

It you can watch movies - pick silly comedies...cartoons. Or watch youtube about silly cats.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dsGWM5XGdg

HUGS.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Twill007
on 7/6/17 5:56 pm
RNY on 06/07/17

Thank you so much. I will continue to try my best to be positive. I hope this will be my last go round. I will meditate and pray and just be happy overall. I'm not going to stress. I will find the reason in all of this. Maybe I just need downtime. Like really take a break and refocus.

Thanks again for the well wishes. I really appreciate it.

ScottAndrews
on 7/6/17 5:56 pm
RNY on 03/20/17

Jeez you've been having a rough time. Hang in there and get well soon. We're with you!

Twill007
on 7/6/17 6:15 pm
RNY on 06/07/17

Isn't that the truth!!! Thank you so much.

Emiepie
on 7/6/17 6:24 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

So very sorry to hear this news. Sending hugs and prayers.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

seattledeb
on 7/6/17 6:42 pm

I've found that hospital time=binge netflix time.

Once I was in the hosptial for a day before I got my lap top. I watched 12 hours of America's Top Model.

I hope you mend quickly!

OneBlueSock
on 7/7/17 4:03 am
RNY on 06/21/17

I'm not sure if mine is any better....I was in the hospital for a week after having my son and we binge watched that show where people didn't know they were pregnant until they actually go into labor. I gotta admit it's pretty hilarious when you're post-caesarian-not-enough-sleep-hormones-going-crazy

Kelsey

Banded: 9/14/06

Band Removal: 3/15/17

Revision to RNY: 6/21/17!!!

I'd be unstoppable if not for law enforcement & physics

nance1950
on 7/6/17 7:52 pm
RNY on 04/26/17

Dear twill sending you my best. I',ll be sending good vibes to you! Nancy

Au_Contraire
on 7/7/17 12:40 am

I'm sorry to hear this! May your stay in the hospital be healing, and may you feel much better. Crossing my fingers that very soon, all this will be behind you, and that you will feel good, and have smooth sailing in the future.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 66 replies · 493 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 61 replies · 493 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 37 replies · 333 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 31 replies · 365 views
What?s on your Sunday menu?
Melody P. · 9 replies · 74 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?