What's On Your Monday Menu?

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/17/20 4:12 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I just realized that JB said she probably couldn't start the thread today. Quick startup as I am leaving for 2 days with Mike in a couple of hours. We are staying at an iconic inn tonight, then having lunch with his daughter and grandchildren tomorrow. Mike's granddaughter is coming back with us to have a visit with him. Nervous, but excited...

QOTD: Would you rather spend time with other people or at home alone? Though most people think I am an extrovert I actually am slightly on the introverted side on personality tests. In other words, I am usually pretty happy being alone, but I also like to be with the right people in the right situation. That includes a lot of family and friends. But sometimes I still need alone time (like for a couple of hours in the morning).

TSS: 4 years, 4 months

B: Coffee! Eggs and cottage cheese

L: no idea

D: no idea

S: nut thins and hummus, probably wine

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

karenp8
on 8/17/20 4:23 am - Brighton, IL

Have fun Liz! You have absolutely no reason to be nervous.

karenp8
on 8/17/20 4:25 am - Brighton, IL

Quick post as almost time for work. Miss Lily and I got our first walk in and will do more later. Accountability was spot on food and stepwise yesterday and weight is 120.4. Here's the food plan B 1/2c steel cut oats with protein and peanut butter L 3/4 cup cauliflower parmesan soup D 4 oz Italian sausage. Have a great day full of smart choices and stay safe everyone ! Time for some coffee!!

MadisonRose
on 8/17/20 4:25 am
RNY on 01/23/19

Good morning all! Very quick post today before I get started with work. Another busy week ahead. Accountability was decent yesterday. Today will be even better or at least that's the plan!

QOTD: I'd much rather spend time home alone any day! I'm definitely an introvert so spending time with people makes me nervous and anxious. Unless it's close friends or family....but even then once I've had my fill I need my space.

B: premier shake

B2: coffee w/Splenda x 2

L: 2 oz low sodium turkey breast and a hard boiled egg

D: chicken sausage and green beans

S: L&F Greek yogurt and fruit

Surgery: RNY on 1/23/19

Christina135
on 8/17/20 4:58 am

Good morning!

QOTD - I am an extroverted Libra, however, at this current time I prefer to be home with dogs and husband.

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee, topo chico, water

Lunch - tofu/soyrizo/kale scramble, with vegan cheese

Snack - fruit smoothie (frozen frui****er, oat milk, hemp seed protein)

Dinner - up in the air. Something veggie, something pasta or carbie, and filling.

Have a great day y'all!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Melody P.
on 8/17/20 5:12 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning everyone. Have a wonderful time Liz!

one of my cats woke me up wanting petting so....I am up. Lol. Not with it but up. I am very cold this morning and I was yesterday too. A while back I found one of those boards you can write out things on at the thrift store. It'd never been opened. I finally figured out what to put on it. My new mantra I guess as it's in my signature too. Also a little affirmation at the end. I put it in my bedroom so I'll see it a few times every day. Pic is at the end. Kind of corny but hey if it helps it's worth it!

food was pretty good yesterday. Was within my points. Weight was down a pound so I'll take it.

I'm still very sore. Sleep was crap thanks to it.

b: egg, slice of light bread, banana and coffee afterwards

l: frozen dinner

d: might have another salad...the same as yesterday's

s: popcorn, small cappuccino and maybe a fiber one cake

Melody P.
on 8/17/20 5:13 am - Amarillo, TX

Opppps qotd: I am introverted to the core. I like having a few people around that I like but otherwise crowds stress me out.

karenp8
on 8/17/20 9:56 am - Brighton, IL

Very neat affirmations! We all need to hear that often so we can start to believe it.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/18/20 1:08 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Yes, you are Beautiful!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

supershopper
on 8/17/20 5:32 am

hi all

pretty good weekend but it is sooo hot and I'm over it.

QOTD: I like smaller gatherings of people I know well- not huge groups of people. I'm not a super butterfly social person and it takes me a bit to warm up to strangers. Since covid, I really don't even want to go into stores to be around people, mostly cause people are being moronic in public and can't behave.

went to texas roadhouse Saturday with sister, had steak tips with mushrooms onions and part of a plain sweet potato and salad. I ate too much - still had tons of leftovers.

Food plan today:

b: 2 eggs/oats

b2: shake

l1: steak/veggies

l2: not sure

d:chicken/veggies

s: protein waffle

HW 305 SW 278 Surgery weight 225 GW 160 LW: 118.8

RNY 12/15/2015,

GB removal 09/2016,

Twisted bowel/hernia repair 08/2017

M1 Dec 2015-13.0, M2-7.0, M3-14.5, M4-9.4, M5-7.1, M6 9.8, M7-7.6 ,M8- 7.6, M-9 5.5, M10-6.4, M11- 2.2, M12 Dec 2016- 5.8

Most Active
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 20 replies · 99 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 247 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 300 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 18 replies · 260 views