What's On Your Monday Menu?

Teenie
on 8/17/20 7:20 am, edited 8/17/20 12:53 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Moring Liz and menuers,

OMG Liz this is such exciting news 2 day road trip and meeting the family, how nice. This is like a whirlwind romance. I am glad you are enjoying the ride. It so exciting. I hope your DS warms up quickly because it doesn't look like Mike is going anywhere fast.

Ok after this I probably need to call Ford. They have now had my car for 22 days and have done nothing for me. I absolutely do not feel like a valued customer and I have own a Ford since 1983. Ya think they would do more for me. With that said I put money down on a 2020 orange X2 BMW over the weekend. I just need Ford to get of there asses and buy this lemon back so I can afford it.

QOTD: With people! I hate being alone. I have reserved seats at our local dinner theater before for me and my 50 closest friends. For my birthday every year I like to go to the theater in downtown Pittsburgh for whatever the popular Broadway show is that Christmas and usually have 10-30 guest with me. I have organized glass blowing excursions for more than 50 in my day. I love a crowd. I have even scheduled vacation at the top of spring break and hung out with the crews from MTV who were there filming all the kids. I love crowds. ( but for now that is completely changed.) Only 11 on a wide open deck for the birthday party yesterday. I miss big gatherings.

Accountability: I did as well as could be expected but had a birthday party I made 2 Cheesecakes for and I absolutely had to try them One was expresso and the other peanut butter. The peanut butter was a fail. It had a brownie crust and I misread the direction. You were supposed to cook the brownie before you added the cheese cake and I thought you cooked it all together so the bottom turned into lava with Reese's swimming in it. It wasn't a terrible problem to have but now I'll have to try it again because I need to know what it should have been.

TSS: 2 years 8 Months and 6 days 134 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Salted caramel Greek yogurt and Berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Caramel Macchiato

L: BBQ Chicken Bake , Oh snap dilly bites, and a Snake select

D: BLT on Zero net Carb bread.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run (Done)

Everybody have a Great week.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Melody P.
on 8/17/20 7:51 am - Amarillo, TX

Before my mom bought her Kia she wanted a Ford. We went and looked and the dealership treated us like trash...my mom was able to pay in full(after my grandparents died she got a little bit of inheritance that helped) but I guess they thought we were just trash. We'll likely never go back to ford because the other dealership here is pretty rotten too. I really hope it gets cleared up soon and you get your bmw! Good luck!

Mel

SuMari
on 8/17/20 3:38 pm

Before I married my husband, I brought him with me for support to trade in my old car a newer car. Went to a dealership and the salesman kept talking to my boyfriend, even though I made it clear that I was purchasing the car; I had to correct him several times! I ended up going through the fleet manager because as it turns out, my dad was good friends with him. Went from the worst experience to the best experience... I have purchased 2 more from the fleet directly and haven't had any issues since.

Hoping that things go better with you from Ford. Fingers toes and eyes (at least temporarily) crossed...

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/18/20 12:39 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

It stinks that you ha e to deal with this nonsense on the car but you will love the BMW!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ecm1109
on 8/17/20 10:00 am

Liz, I am enjoying following along with you and Mike! I hope you have a great time!

QOTD-I don't really like crowds, but do enjoy the company of family and friends. My friend recently pointed out to me that I always need an "escape plan" - meaning I always have an excuse ready if i decided to leave the party or whatever early!! We used to live together, and I always had to make sure that I was the last car in the driveway! I guess she was right!

B-hot black tea

L-2 large meatballs and sauce

D-air fryer chicken breast and veg

Have a good day everyone!

Eileen

SuMari
on 8/17/20 10:39 am

Enjoy your time!

TSS: not there yet!!! Still Pre-op!

Breakfast: roasted veggie omelette

Lunch: Chicken Salad lettuce wraps

Dinner: unknown but will most likely roast with veggies

Snack: Protein Shake

I am exactly as you are that I enjoy spending time by myself and don't mind doing things on my own, but I depending on the situation, I am perfectly happy being around other people. so I would say 60% home and 40% with others.

Partlypollyanna
on 8/17/20 11:32 am
RNY on 02/14/18

Have the best time Liz!!

qotd - I like people. I miss people. I've always known I would never make it as a recluse! (That's not to say that I'm not very self entertaining!). I am dreading it getting cold and the option of socially distant outdoor get togethers going away.

The next couple of weeks at work are going to be crazy busy but I am doing my best to keep this Friday free of meetings so I can do some offline work and then same the next Friday. So far, it's looking good. One day a week without zoom meetings, is that too much to ask?

menu today has been/will be:

coffee + half and half x 3

carbmaster cottage cheese + 1 dried dog and half oz hazelnuts

costco chicken skewers for lunch

jalapeno buffalo cheddar bratworst

although it's still summer hot, it's seems like fall is coming fast - skinny syrups sent out their pumpkin themed offerings, and true nutrition has their gingerbread and eggnog flavors for their protein powders. I am hoping for a long fall (but with rain! We need rain)

happy Monday all!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

catwoman7
on 8/17/20 12:02 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

same here - I'm trying to schedule as many outdoor meetups with friends as I can these days (lunches, coffees, walks, bike rides) because I know come October or so, we'll be trapped in our houses again. Dreading that...

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 8/18/20 1:13 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

The thought of being indoors all winter is leading me to think about going to Florida - but driving there and sticking to my small worlds. I just don't know...

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views