What's on your Thursday Menu?

NYMom222
on 8/20/20 6:58 am
RNY on 07/23/14

Good Morning-

I went for my Dexascan/body fat testing yesterday. It was about 45 minutes from my house and I realized as I was driving I haven't crossed county lines in 6 months. Felt like a desperado ... haha

Last one was 2 years ago- I was very happy with progress- literally same weight and gained 3lbs muscle. Woop! Even though I am working out I have definitely lost some muscle in my arms- looked at a pic from pre-quarantine in beginning of March and I can see a difference. Gyms open Monday here in NY but not sure I will rush in week one.

QOTD: Have always been a Kit Kat fan and anything with peanuts.

Eats:

• veggie omelette, low carb toast
  • salad w/steak, turkey bacon
  • stuffed peppers
  • grilled chicken w/Thai slaw w/street taco tortillas
  • S: protein

Ex: Yoga, swim

Cynthia 5'11" RNY 7/23/2014

Goal reached 17 months. 220lb Weight Loss
Plastic Surgery Dr. Joseph Michaels - LBL and Hernia Repair 2/29/16, Arm Lift, BL, 5/2/16, Leg Lift 7/25/16

#lifeisanadventure #fightthegoodfight #noregrets

Save

Save

Teenie
on 8/20/20 6:59 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning JB and Menuers,

I missed you all yesterday. DH had a procedure to extract a piece of metal from his finger so that he can get an MRI to determine the next step in his on going back issues. They told us to be there by 8:30 and they did not take him in till 10:00. I don't understand why they needed us there that early. I did not get into work till one and scrambled all day to get caught up. His surgery went well and he is doing fine. Hopefully when he gets his MRI we can get working on the back problems.

I never complain about sleeping but last night was awful. I had three hot flashes that kept me up and I had a very terrible night of sleeping. When the alarm when off at 5.30 to go run I shut it off. Not only was I tired but it was supper dark and only in the high 50's so I have that on my plate for tonight after work.

My mother will be 82 this Sunday so were planning a nice dinner and her favorite Lemon Meringue pie will be her dessert. I'm buying the pies since I am not good at pie crust.

I am taking tomorrow off work because I need a mental health day so I may not post again till Monday.

QOTD from yesterday since I missed. I think I bought a car. However people been gifting me like crazy so I will attach a photo.

QOTD: I perk up at new flavored M&M'S (OMG the popcorn and the creepy coco crispy for fall are amazing) And as a child my favorite was a Zero Bar but I have not had one in years. Those are great frozen in the summer.

Accountability was great yesterday I just added a few pizzellas with whipped cream and peanut butter.

TSS: 2 years 8 Months and 9 days 133.2 (lowest 130.8)

CB: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin Spice w/Miralax and Fiber

MS: Oikos Triple Zero Cinnamon Apple Greek yogurt and Berries

CB2: Dark roast coffee with SF ID Pumpkin spice

L: Chicken salad ,turkey meatloaf, and a Snake select

D: Turkey burger and zucchini pizza bites. I'm going to try to eat pesto green beans as a snack if I need it instead of the pizzellas tonight.

Water and vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and my blood work has been great. My B12 has been High so I cut my sublingual to every 3rd or 4th day. And I have now added 500mg of Magnesium

Exercise: 3 Mile run

Everybody have a Great day.

Brightest Blessings

Chrissy

Here are my Gifts. Orange was given to me by my cousin, The mask was made for me by DH and Shelia made me a hat that matches my new car perfectly. There was no need but I absolutely love it and DH is jealous cause it's cuter on me then the one he made me last year. Life is good.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Emiepie
on 8/20/20 12:17 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

I hope you get some good rest tonight. What a cute pic!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 8/20/20 4:41 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Enjoy your long weekend, your orange hat mask and m&m are adorable

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 8/20/20 7:11 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning everybody!

JB - I thought of you yesterday, and all of your teachers, when I saw the interview on CNN with the mayor of Boston. What a confusing situation.

My yucky-ness continues. And it's not just mental. The fires in my area are getting worse. The sky is grey/brown from the smoke and there is ash everywhere. I took Luna out for a quick walk yesterday afternoon and she looked grey by the time we came back home from all the ash on her. Last night I actually got a bag ready in case we need to leave. I was texting with DH, who is down south, about the stuff I need to take. I gotta say in all these years in CA, fires have never been this close. If you guys know a rain dance please dance it for CA.

On the good news front DS made it to San Diego OK. The bus, or as he calls it Lucy, did great. Check-in is this morning. Let's hope he honors us with some pics.

QOTD: Peppermint patties, hands down. When I lived in Boston, back in grad school years, I would reward myself with one for each A I got on a test.

Accountability: didn't eat much yesterday, but also didn't move much. Today will be mostly the same.

Happy Fri-eve, y'all.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Julia S.
on 8/20/20 11:43 am - Beaverton, OR
RNY on 02/12/18

We're supposed to get some rain tomorrow, I'll try to send some of it south to you!

5'5" Age 66 HW 291 SW 275.8 CW 179.8

Emiepie
on 8/20/20 12:19 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

Be safe!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Partlypollyanna
on 8/20/20 4:43 pm
RNY on 02/14/18

Im sorry you are dealing with the fires so close! We have a lot of smoke and ash here but we are actually not very close. I'm hoping for just the right amount of rain for all of us!

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 294 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 220 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 287 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 147 views
Recent Topics