What's on your Tuesday Menu?

catwoman7
on 9/22/20 5:57 am
RNY on 06/03/15

I'm exactly the same. The election, the pandemic, the turmoil, and the administration in general has me stressed out pretty much every day. It's been awful. It's hard to enjoy life when you're a stress case all the time - not to mention feeling trapped in your house (at least it's warm enough to still get out once in awhile (taking precautions, that is). I dread the winter)

Maddymoe2
on 9/22/20 6:13 am
RNY on 11/22/16

You perfectly described how I am feeling. I have faith that things will get better.

Melody P.
on 9/22/20 7:07 am - Amarillo, TX

So much this. 2020 is a dumpster fire so far. It's been so stressful.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 9/22/20 7:10 am, edited 9/22/20 12:11 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I hear you! I wish this election season was over and I'm afraid of what the next 6 weeks is going to bring.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Maddymoe2
on 9/22/20 4:45 am
RNY on 11/22/16

Good morning. I have been tossing and turning since 1 a.m. I finally decided to get up at 4 a.m. Why can't I sleep through the night anymore?? I was having the most random dreams last night. I was dreaming that I was at the dentist having my teeth cleaned. It was wonderful!

QOTD- I don't really listen to music. In my car, I usually listen to NPR. Sometimes when I am cleaning, I will listen to a CD. My kids think its funny that I still have a CD player.

I did really well with food yesterday. I had a few moments yesterday when I was craving something carby. I resisted!! I stuck to plan and it feels good to wake up this morning without food guilt.

Food for today-

B- Omelet- ham, onion, swiss with basil and fresh tomatoes on top

L- 1 can of albacore tuna with onion, dill pickle and mayo

D- garlic roasted mashed cauliflower and a stuffed chicken breast.

S- chomps or a boiled egg

I am hoping to go grocery shopping and to Home Depot. The rain is coming tomorrow, so I want to be home. Have a great day everyone.

Melody P.
on 9/22/20 4:49 am - Amarillo, TX

Good morning and happy first day of fall!

That jellyfish is ah-mazing!

thank you all for the well wishes yesterday. Still feeling really ****ty. At least my nose has stopped pouring. Now it's just stopped up. My throat hurts along with my ears and I've got the start of a cough. I think it started with the smoke in the air and my body just ran with it. Another day of taking it easy.

qotd: my iPad is my main source. I listen to it all the time

food is up in the air. Probably oatmeal for breakfast and then I have no idea.

Christina135
on 9/22/20 6:03 am

Mernin' yall. Got up at 5 to take MIL to airport, also found there's a major leak outside our property line, so it's been a busy morning!

QOTD - I stream Spotify from my phone to whatever is available (at home, google device, in car, directly to bluetooth).

Breakfast - fasting, so hot black coffee (and lots of it please) and water

Lunch - Chik'n slider with vegan cheese and vegan mayo, apple.

Snack - yogurt with chia seeds and hemp seed hearts, pumpkin seeds

Snack - 1/2 PB&J

Dinner - salad, and more veggies.

Have a great day everyone!

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Erin T.
on 9/22/20 6:04 am
VSG on 01/17/17

Morning! It's a brisk 43 degrees here this morning. The dog walk was pretty chilly! I'm hoping it's short lived because I'm not ready to retire my Birkenstocks and flip flops. I have a seriously crazy week this week. Meetings straight from 10-5 every day until Friday, plus I'm pursuing a side hustle project that I'm starting on Thursday, one of the kids has an appointment for vaccines, and I have a bunch of homework I need to complete for my classes.

QOTD: I don't listen to music unless I'm in the car. Mostly because I love listening to audio books instead. We use Spotify premium and listen to a family mix to keep everyone happy when we're on trips. At this point we're all in the car together very rarely.

My Food:

• Coffee w/ Cream x3
  • Ham & Cheese Roll Ups w/ Veggies
  • Sausage, Potatoes, Veggies

I've started to do a daily 20 minute ride on the stationary bike, I will move to 30 minutes next week. That's in addition to my PT whi*****ludes a bunch of range-of-motion exercises for my hips, a bit of lower body strengthening, and 4.5 minutes of forearm/side planks in 30 second increments. It feels good to be moving again!

VSG: 1/17/17

5'7" HW: 283 SW: 229 CW: 135-140 GW: 145

Pre-op: 53 M1: 22 M2: 12 M3: 12 M4: 8 M5: 10 M6: 11 M7: 5 M8: 6 M9-M13: 15-ish

LBL/BL w/ Fat Transfer 1/29/18

Christina135
on 9/22/20 6:40 am

That 43 degree weather sounds amazing.

Christina

Let it begin with me.

03/2009 - SW:261 GW 135 (CW:131)

Teenie
on 9/22/20 7:23 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Glad to see your recovery is progressing so quickly. I hear you on the cold weather. I couldn't bring myself to run this morning. Hoping it warms back up for a few weeks before the really cold weather sets in.

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views