free4ever’s Posts

free4ever
on 9/28/20 8:02 am
Topic: RE: Diy Help

I think I've resigned to the idea of getting a revision. My insurance won't budge. Thinking maybe it's not suppose to be. But now I must find a way to DIY and get this weight off.. my heart condition is worse and I worry. Any tips/suggestions?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/17/20 9:36 am
Topic: RE: Happiness

Happiness is not a final destination, it's the journey. .

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/12/20 7:52 am
Topic: RE: New day

Make each new day

your masterpiece..

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/10/20 11:09 am
Topic: RE: Today

Today was better. Some days I just don't like peopling.. ?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/10/20 8:58 am

Oh my you have a lot going on. I'm sry.. I'm here if you need an unbiased ear? I certinally hope everyone heals from covid .. that's a terrible virus. Drinking is similar to over eating.. Very hard to deal with all the stresses life throws at you without an outlet to release the anxiety. I understand.

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/10/20 8:54 am

Thanks, it was restful. I hope yours was as well?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/10/20 8:53 am

Thanks.. covid has been tough but not a lot changed for me. I'm essential worker and in law enforcement so we never shut down.. but I know it's been frustrating.. hang in there.. stuff happens and stress happens just find another outlet for your decompression.. I'm here if ya need an ear..

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/10/20 7:36 am
Topic: RE: Insight

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased; it can only be accepted!
Guess what.. we are flawed, we make mistakes & bad decisions.. what we must learn is: that doesn't define us!!!
Have a remarkable day y'all!?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/9/20 5:00 pm

Been a tough day for me. Everything is aggravating and stressing.. I'm so thankful tomorrow is a blank page in my book.. how about you? What will your tomorrow read?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/8/20 3:13 pm
Topic: RE: Weekend discussion

Happy 2nd Monday for the week..hope everyone had a restful and enjoyable Labor Day weekend? I hope y'all didn't take advantage of the long weekend to sabotage your weight loss journey? It's so very hard to not take advantage of all the deliciousness a holiday cookout or gathering offers! It's all about enjoying your cookout or gathering by making smart choices.. I admit it limits your selection but it's so rewarding ! Avoid the potato salad and macaroni salad and enjoy that bbq chicken or hot dog or burger without the bun!
So let's hear your holiday weekend success or where you think you went wrong? Let's learn from eachother?

Kellie

free4ever
on 9/7/20 8:52 am
Topic: RE: Happy Labor Day

Happy Labor Day y?all!
I hope everyone has a blessed day whether your working or off. One moment at a time and enjoy every success no matter how big.

Kellie

free4ever
on 10/17/10 1:33 pm
Topic: RE: 8 lbs from goal with pix
congrads..you look terriffic..!!! I understand the last few pounds.driving me nuts but i suppose it will come off...eventually..keep up the good work..

Kellie

free4ever
on 10/17/10 1:29 pm
Topic: RE: Just a quick quesion
depends on your insurance and your doctor...

Kellie

free4ever
on 6/30/09 1:09 am
Topic: RE: One Year Surgiversary!
Congradulations!!!  You look amazing...  I am so inspired by your loss.  I only hope I can do half as well as you have done.  I will be 5 months out July 2nd.  Do something special for yourself to celebrate!!!!!!!!!

Kellie

free4ever
on 6/11/09 7:14 am
Topic: RE: Today is the day: Time to quit smoking!
Congrdulations in your choice to save your life again.. I quit several yeas ago and I used the nicoderm patch which helped alot but I also had to change my daily routines.  I know hard to do with the surgery restrictions but it is do able.. If you can pull through weight loss surgery and look as awesome as you do, you can do this...I will be thinking of you..hang in there, after the first two weeks your home free...

Kellie

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 467 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 426 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?