browneyes65’s Posts

browneyes65
on 9/1/15 7:02 pm
Topic: RE: Question on D3

What dose you take daily and what brand do you get ?

browneyes65
on 9/1/15 7:00 pm

The number was 90 h  30-80 range, have labs done 3 months.

browneyes65
on 8/31/15 4:13 pm

18 months out now and I have been taking 2- 50,000 capsules a week for a least 6 months now. My dietition looked at my labs and said it was to high that I have to cut back to 1 capsule a week. I heard on here that thats not safe  but dietition says it is. Not sure what to do , any ideas ?

browneyes65
on 7/26/15 9:00 am
Topic: RE: Some Lab numbers

I don't know why they say follow your Doctors or Nut who I see and she tells me what to adjust in vitamins then because she told me I will probably have to start taking 1 50,000 weekly, what am I suppose to think anymore, it seems that they would know this.

browneyes65
on 7/26/15 8:56 am

So far I have the TBIC number 267 and RBC count 4.06 HCT 37.4 The labs ordered were Complete blood count and Iron studies. I noticed I bruise easy,

browneyes65
on 7/25/15 5:47 pm

My Vit d3 is high   90 (30-80) been taking 2 50,000 a week will probably go to 1. My Serum Iron was 72 (30-160) range. I'm waiting for my Nut to get back to me with results and what she reccomends. I had a blood count done and Iron studies, what do I look for to check for Anemia and what do you do to make better if I had it?

browneyes65
on 6/22/15 10:38 pm
Topic: RE: PAIN . any ideas ?

17 months out, I will call Dr tomorrow. Thanks

browneyes65
on 6/22/15 9:20 pm
Topic: RE: PAIN . any ideas ?

In the last week I have been noticing stabbing pains off and on best guess where is only right side from front right side to back side and the pains are piercing. Never had before. When I walk around or sit and lay down they are there. I go to see Dietition and Surgeon July 6, should I call her, maybe something needs to be checked. Should I go to my PCP?.Does anyone know what it sounds like it could be?

browneyes65
on 6/19/15 5:17 pm
Topic: RE: Gallbladder

How do you when it's time to be removed , what are symtoms? I have been feeling stabbing pains sometimes in back and stomach mostly when I sit and get up.

browneyes65
on 6/15/15 8:33 am
Topic: RE: Gas all the time, Help

I go to the bathroom quite often and bowls are moving along. Not bad smelling just not controlled gas. Beano does not work or the others I have tried.

browneyes65
on 6/15/15 8:30 am

Don't take chewable vitamins. I will check others but I just take Calcium Citrate, B1, B12, D3, Multi and Iron.

browneyes65
on 6/15/15 8:24 am

I never get rid if gas so I can tell what is giving it to me, I have 2 bowel movements a day and take Miralax to, but not everyday. No gas pain but hear bubbly sounds at times.

browneyes65
on 6/14/15 11:22 pm

Flatulence, it's been 17 months will it get any better? I have a husband and there has not been any activity if you know what I mean. I just wish I knew the cause.

browneyes65
on 6/14/15 10:09 pm

I'm 17 months out and still to this day I have gas 24-7. I have tried and tried to figure this out. I have no cramps no diarrhea, just gas and sometimes bubble sounds in stomach. I know it's not dairy because I have tried that theory. I drink water, unsweetened tea no sugar substitute, caffeine free coffee once in a while. I eat yogurt with little protein granola, not everyday just to test to see if it would make difference, did not. 3 Turkey sausage links 1 egg, piece ham wrapped in cheese, checked cheese to, no difference with or without, 1 filet mignon . I try to watch what I eat just because of the problem I have. I might just not eat for couple days and just drink liquids, maybe water or unsweetened tea. This is driving me crazy because since I always have it i can't pinpoint what is giving it to me. All I get is gas, no cramps. I'm thinking water should be fine I don't think that would give me gas. I have protein drinks, but have not been drinking them but will if I don't eat. Any ideas ?

browneyes65
on 6/4/15 3:33 pm
Topic: RE: Any advice on Vitamins ?

You only take 1 Multivitamin? wow I take 2. Do you only take 2 Calcium 600mg for 2 ? wow I take 1800mg  a day. Maybe I will take less years later.

browneyes65
on 6/4/15 8:12 am

The dietitian said my Iron was in range 62 but would like higher but does not want me to increase the Perfect Iron, I'm taking 4 asked could I do 5 she said I don't need to. I think I should myself. I'm taking Complete Multivitamins I though we should take because it has Iron but I thought if I just increased to taking 5 Iron that would help.

browneyes65
on 6/3/15 2:06 pm

Since I have been taking my Calcium with Multivitamin for 15 months now , I'm trying to figure out how to rearrange my vitamins now. Do you have any advise ? Not suppose to mix Calcium with Multi has iron.

9 am  3 Calcium Petites and Multivitamin, 2 B12 Sublingual , 1 B100 once a week

11am I take 3 Calcium Petites 1 Multivitamin 1 d3 50,000 take 2 weekly and my regular meds

3pm I take 3 Calcium Petites and other med

6pm I take 4 Perfect Iron and 1000mg Vitamin C

I fit Biotin in during week and Probitic

What do you think I can do to rearrange with Cacium and Multi ?

browneyes65
on 6/3/15 8:21 am
Topic: RE: Calcium and Multivitamin

you take 1000mg daily. I thought we was suppose to have 1500mg daily or get bone loss.

browneyes65
on 6/2/15 9:15 pm

What iron do you take? I take 4 Perfect iron which is 100mg and 1-1000 Vitamin C, iron is not high but was told not to increase. I really don't know what a good number should be .

browneyes65
on 6/2/15 9:09 pm

How much Calcium do you take daily, I take 3 Calcium Petites 3x daily which is 1800. Do you take yours 2x daily and how much Calcium is that ?

browneyes65
on 6/2/15 4:29 pm

Do you take together ? I know my Multivitamin has iron is that alright, I take 4 Perfect Iron and 1-1000 mg of Vitamin C my Dietitian told me my Iron was 62 and that was in range but would like it a little higher so I asked her if I should take 5 perfect iron and she said no just stay with 4. The dietitian said maybe I should not take my Calcium with Multivitamin but I have been doing that for 15 months and have my schedule  down now. So confusing. Should I just go ahead and take 5 Perfect Iron you think ?

browneyes65
on 5/30/15 3:36 pm
Topic: RE: RH Hypoclycemia Question

Is Diabetes different than RH hypoglycemia? with glucerna tablets how many would I use ?

browneyes65
on 5/29/15 10:13 pm
Topic: RE: RH Hypoclycemia Question

I'm 16 months out now and heard everyone gets hypoglycemia at sometime so I'm trying to think of some type of food, snack I can leave in my vehicle in case I forget to bring something with me. I can't leave protein bars now because it's getting hot outside and they will melt. Not sure when the hypoglycemia will hit.

browneyes65
on 5/27/15 10:21 pm
Topic: RE: gas

Is this common problem for people who have had weight loss surgery because 16 months out and still can't figure out what's causing it. I have gas 24-7.

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 448 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 403 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 435 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 38 replies · 337 views