Recent Posts

Sarah W.
on 12/7/04 2:18 pm - Thornton, CO
Topic: RE: The Beginnings OF Hell!!!!!!!!!
That sure sucks that now everything is going to be pushed back. But now you get to enjoy Christmas without any sort of restrictions. And it's really cool that you get to get your gall baldder out. And February isn't that far away. Make sure to let us all know what is going on. And thats what we are here for- for people to vent. Sarah
katie P.
on 12/6/04 11:31 pm - williamsburg, VA
Topic: RE: I finally got my date yesterday.....
Good luck !! my date is on the 14th of dec as well. It'll be here before you know it !!!
DiamondGirl28143
on 12/6/04 10:39 am - Bohemia, NY
Topic: RE: ahhhh
GOOOOOD LUCK!!!!!! SMOOCHIES JENN
Meagan S.
on 12/6/04 8:57 am - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
Topic: RE: sorry again!!!
early childhood education / day care
Sarah Joy
on 12/6/04 8:20 am - Hawthorne, CA
Life is like that sometimes. You have everything planned out and ready to go, and you start to say "but what if I..."' What are you considering in place of nursing?
Meagan S.
on 12/6/04 8:06 am - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
Yeah imma wait... thanks for mentioning it! and my unsure of EVERYTHING i mean i've been in medical classes for 3 years and ive all of a sudden felt that i wanna change my major from nursing
Sarah Joy
on 12/6/04 8:01 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well, best to wait if you are unsure. I just thought that I'd mention it.
Meagan S.
on 12/6/04 7:58 am - Killeen, TX
RNY on 08/14/18
I havent considered Lap Band and I am still really unsure about the WLS all together so im not acting on it... I have become unsure about a lot of things lately.... who knows why either
Sarah Joy
on 12/6/04 5:03 am - Hawthorne, CA
Topic: RE: Diet tips NEEDED!
Wow, that sounds crazy. I can't even believe he wants you to lose 25 lbs in a month by yourself... Low carb is also what I would recommend. And do any exersize you can, even if just walking. Did he give you a reason that you had to do this?? Good luck Sarah
Sarah Joy
on 12/6/04 5:01 am - Hawthorne, CA
Topic: RE: ahhhh
Well, you are already on the other side by now I'm sure, but I just wanted to send you some warm fuzzies while you heal. Sarah
Most Active