DR Guillermo Alvarez

nancylo
on 1/22/12 5:55 am
  I am thinking of getting surgery in Mexico.  Are there any former patients of Dr Guillermo Alvarez that could give me some input.?   Nancy
susieq35
on 1/30/12 1:36 am - Espanola, NM
DS on 04/24/12
Ive only heard good things about him but when I enquired with SAGES about his qualifications, they said he wasnt a member.  I mentioned to him that his website said he was but SAGES said he wasnt, and he took the reference off his website a few days later.That doesnt mean hes not qualified though.
Sewcrazycaren
on 4/3/12 6:57 am - MI
I just ordered his book of his website.  Also if you look ob you tube there is SO much stuff from his patients.  He also does yearly get togethers fior his cilents.  One lady says he smells good too.
allnewME
on 6/6/12 2:51 pm - Pleasant Hill, MO
VSG on 08/02/12 with
I am scheduled for surgery with him on Aug. 2. I have full confidence that he is more than capable as a surgeon. I have read many testimonials about him and talked to some of his patients. ALL have great things to say about him and his staff.  You can call Susan and speak with her and ask questions anytime.
koon5
on 3/25/13 5:15 am

Dr. Alvarez did my surgery 6 weeks ago and he is amazing! Best decision I ever made. If you have more questions please message me!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gastro-Gastric Fistula after VBG
csingram · 0 replies · 4337 views
VBG revision
okgal50 · 9 replies · 8598 views
sleeve or the switch
Kerri_L_Denter · 1 replies · 8109 views