Need to reschedule my surgery!!!

farewell2fat
on 10/19/10 11:21 am - Apopka, FL
 Not that big of a deal, but I just got an email from Dr. Aceves patient coordinator (Nina) stating he can't do my surgery on Dec 3rd because he has just been asked to be a presenter at a sleeve conference in New York  the 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th of Dec!! Although I'm a little bummed because I had THAT date set in my head, it gives me comfort knowing he's thought of enough to be a presenter at a sleeve conference in the US, very reassuring!!! Now shooting for the following week. 

sleeve genie
on 10/19/10 11:26 am - Alhambra, CA
Well thank God its only a few days delay and you are so right.   I have heard nothing but great things about him and i think you are very lucky he is doing your surgery.   Hope you get the date soon.  I'm sure you will do great,  take care jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

VictoriaV
on 10/19/10 11:27 am
it is totally worth the wait!! wish you the best and please keep us posted as soon as you get your date.
vixen01
on 10/19/10 11:31 am
 WOW!  In NY, that's awesome news.  I wonder if it's open to the public.  As for the delay, thankfully it's minor and you will be sleeved in no time.

Mo

rydurhorse
on 10/19/10 12:08 pm
Thats great that he was asked...bummer that you have to reschedule..can you schedule it sooner? I leave on Thursday morning to go to Aceves!!
karoola
on 10/19/10 4:49 pm
VSG on 10/01/10 with
Bummed for you!  They can't work you in sooner? Maybe before his trip?
I've heard he is a great doctor. I can't wait for you to join me on the losers bench.  I'm keeping a spot warm for you.
;}
K J 

Liquid Diet       : 330 Day of Surgery : 302 - my scale Goal                   : 160
Beautiful_day
on 10/19/10 10:31 pm
Ask for a sooner date if you can make it work for you.
I decided to do this on the 29th of August 2010. Drove to San Diego on the 30th of August and had my labs and surgery on the 31st of August.
Dr Aceves and his staff are unparalleled.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views