still stalled

weavestylist
on 3/31/11 2:27 am - OH
I had my vsg surgery done on 3/14 and for the first week I did great I lost 14 pounds the first week and   6 more the second week but the scale has been stuck since then and I'm getting frustrated.  I am following my plan getting my water and my protein in I expected a stall or two but I didn't expect it to happen so soon.  I've read lots of post on her about stalls and I know that I shouldn't get discouraged but I can't help but feel like I did all of this for no reason. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to kick this stall?
viola_120
on 3/31/11 2:44 am - FL
I stalled 5 days after surgery and the scales just now started decreasing by a little.  I understand your pain.  At least you had two good weeks of weight loss before you stalled.  Third week stalls are notorious on this board it seems.
HW-250 SW 241.8 GW 139            
AniO
on 3/31/11 2:51 am
You are in the middle of your week three stall. It normally lasts 7 to 14 days (mine last 13!). Take heart. Keep following your doc's program and the pounds will begin to come off again. Then you'll be back on here with a "My stall is broken post!" Can't wait to read that one. Good luck!

AniO

cattywompos
on 3/31/11 3:24 am
You are in your three week stall.  Normal, all too normal.  Length varies person to person. Mine lasted nearly 3 weeks.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

weavestylist
on 3/31/11 3:51 am - OH
Thanks for your words of encouragement I guess I don't really have a choice but to wait this out
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 90 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 310 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 357 views