Wait.. What Size Are These?!?!

Kelby F.
on 4/3/11 1:54 am - Minot, ND
 I had to ask my mom this when she gave me some Under Armour sweats to try on and use as some "incentive"... Well pulled them one and they fit.. Not one bit tight.

What size were they?

X-Fricken-Large!!!!  

This is the first item of clothing for me that is NOT plus sized and I didn't need the biggest size the offered!! XXL would've been too big on me!! 

It's the little things like this put things into perspective for me. I've spent the past few weeks/month being frustrated because the scale was not being my friend. The scale may not have been my friend, but ya know what... my body has been... Even when it's soo easy to get frustrated because the scale isn't moving, you HAVE to look at how your body is changing. In the last month I've lost 4 lbs.. but I've lost 7 some inches.. 2 off of my hips.. that definitely makes me stop my moaning and groaning about not loosing many lbs!!! 

~Kelby~       HW: 356 SW: 330 CW:231 GW: 175 I'm 5'6"

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

Linda B.
on 4/3/11 2:01 am
Wonderful!!!!!!!!! and more of that is coming!
BuckeyeGirl
on 4/3/11 2:01 am - TN

Woo Hoo! Fantastic News!

Today I am packing for an upcoming conference and I am shocked at some of the things I am pulling out of my closet that are actually fitting. It is a great feeling for sure.

You and I are inching towards that halfway mark! Isn't it exciting?!?!

Lindsey

Kelby F.
on 4/3/11 2:04 am - Minot, ND
I know I'm looking sooo forward to hitting that half way point!!! Only 3 more lbs to go!!!! 

"Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be."

(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 2:04 am - GA
VSG on 05/04/09 with
WHOOOOOT!!!

Yaay! NO more crying!!  Stuff IS HAPPNIN!! 
Kelby F.
on 4/3/11 2:23 am - Minot, ND
Yes Ma'am!!! 

Tears are dried up... No sense in wasting them on things I can't control when I'm doing everything I can to control them!!! 

krazykat75
on 4/3/11 2:21 am

How exciting not to worry if the biggest size will fit, you are doing awesome.  I measured 2 weeks after surgery (forgot to day of surgery) and it is amazing to see those numbers go down even if the scale does not move.  Continued success on your journey and congrats!!

H.W 289   S.W 264.4 (lost 16 lbs on 1 wk Pre-op diet)  
(deactivated member)
on 4/3/11 2:30 am - Underwood, ND
Awesome!!!!!!!!  Those inches make all the difference huh!  So happy for you...I can't wait to be right there with ya!  By then you'll be 120 and even more smokin hot!!  LOL
Kelby F.
on 4/3/11 2:34 am - Minot, ND
 120?? lol oh lord... I haven't weighed that since I was... probably 9 years old... 

I'm hoping to be smoking hot at about 175 lbs!! lol I will be there's not doubt about it!! 

How's that for ****iness!! lol 

humbrds
on 4/3/11 3:47 am
 I notice your date is a day before mine. lets keep in touch. also how did you get your date to show
on the site i put mine in but it doesn't show