Whatcha eating today VSGers? Saturday...

Ms Shell
on 4/2/11 3:48 am, edited 4/3/11 2:06 am - Hawthorne, CA
Well I got through dinner without eating some fries (ok I ate 2 but last time I had way MORE then that).

LND:  Catfish & Shrimp; 2 fries
LNS:  N/A

B:  Clementine
S:  1 scrambled egg; 3 slices bacon
L:  Premier Protein Shake
S:  2 Clementines; String Cheese
D:  KFC Thigh & Wing

Water:  81.8
Vitamins:  On track
Exercise:  5368 steps

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

evilelf
on 4/2/11 3:53 am
Not sleeved yet so having my last supper everyday. Trying to savor every meal and keep it in my memory while I can. While I am on my farewell to food tour, trying to make sure I don't gain any weight before surgery. It is really nice for people who have been through this whole thing to post to us "pre-op's" so we can see that there is light on the other end of this journey. Thanks
Ms Shell
on 4/2/11 4:42 am - Hawthorne, CA
You are quite welcome.  It's interesting to see what people are eating and get ideas and such...

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Still Fawn
on 4/2/11 4:18 am - SIERRA MADRE, CA
I am trying to get my girlies more active so I took em to a gym today to try out children group exercise classes.. you should have seen diva Caitlin- she was shaking her booty all over that place, lmao... I digress though.. running around doing that this morning meant I didn't eat or drink anything until 1pm.. so now I am a headachey cranky ***** ha ha.. I will come back after I actually have some nourishment and update!

I am still loving life with my sleeve! Been maintaining at or below goal for over 4 years!
"People spend a lifetime searching for happiness; looking for peace. They chase idle dreams, addictions, religions, even other people, hoping to fill the emptiness that plagues them. The irony is the only place they ever needed to search was within."   - Ramona L. Anderson

Ms Shell
on 4/2/11 4:43 am - Hawthorne, CA
I absolutely ADORED your girls =)  Ahhh yes the headachy cranky *****do that all the time on the weekends when I "forget" and just get up and go...

lilygirl2000
on 4/2/11 4:33 am
Hey Ms. Shell,

Glad to see a familiar face on the boards. I'm not on much during the academic year but come summer I will be back on with a vengeance. I feel like we really should share our WL experiences with those who are just getting started and you are a great example of giving back.

I still have 12 pounds to lose and I know that come summer once I'm back to daily swimming I have no doubt it will come off quick. Right now just maintaining and still focusing on protein first and fluids always.

Best Wishes, Babs

Revision to Gastric Sleeve June 10, 2010 with band removal same day after five years of being banded. Loving my life so much more with the sleeve! 

Ms Shell
on 4/2/11 4:44 am - Hawthorne, CA
Hey Babs...thanks for the words.  I'm making s simi come back these days myself so you popped in just in time!

novascotiadawn
on 4/2/11 5:14 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Good day ladies!!

We are getting a mojor snow storm here!!!...Blahhh!

2 Coffee
B: Greek Peach Yogurt
L: Sm Wendy's Chilli
S:
D: Homemade Salisbury Steak from a Weigh****cher Cookbook and veggies
S:

Water:
Vits:
Exercise:

Have a great day everyone!!!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

Ms Shell
on 4/3/11 5:16 am - Hawthorne, CA
So how was the Salisbury Steak?  That was one of my favorites when I bought the meals.

GAFROMVA
on 4/2/11 7:01 am - Alexandria, VA
VSG on 12/08/10 with
Happy Saturday everyone

I've been running the streets all day, so I haven't had any solid food yet. 
B: Chocolate Protien Shake with half a banana. 
S: Muscle Milk light (Post Gym)
L: Strawberry Protien Shake with hand full of blueberries
S: Muscle Milk light
D: Cooking 4 oz Salmon, and spinach with mushrooms
S: no clue yet, might be chobani

Water: 60 oz
Vits:
Exercise: 60 mins treadmill, 45 mins lifting

Glen
The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese. 

HW: 565, Surgery Day: 486 CW: 319
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 235 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views