How is this possible?

Libralin
on 4/8/11 2:39 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Ok...So I know I wrote about the stall the other day..and I understand it...However, yesterday I worked and ran around here....(had protein shake with half a banana)  Have been going to the bathroom...Went to NY and walked my ass off....climbed alot of steps...(in pain)...Get on the scale this morning..and still the same!!!! Ate tuna fish for lunch...no bread...Come on!!!   Today I will be going to Curves after work...(3rd time this week).....

I really thought I wouldve lost at least 1/2 lb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  More water........

Linda M. from Jersey

byebyeburden
on 4/8/11 2:49 am
I am not sure if this is the case, but when I started to work out (walking) I didn't lose any, not a lick of weight for 3 weeks.  But I did lose inches.
~Emily
Surgery Date Weight: 255 

Goal 1: 199 reached 3/4/11
Goal 2: 175
Goal 3: 150
Goal 3: 129

KrisJ77
on 4/8/11 2:57 am - TX

Are you eating enough?  If you don't, you will stall! 

sublimate
on 4/8/11 3:16 am - San Jose, CA
How many calories are you eating? How many carbs? For me, the banana would be too many carbs.

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Libralin
on 4/8/11 11:49 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
1/4 - 1/2 a banana blended into my protein shake?(shake has 3carbs).

thisbe777
on 4/8/11 4:58 am
looking at your surgery date, i would guess you're in the midst of the "week 3 stall"...   relax, keep doing what you're doing -- it will pass!   just about all of us have been through it...

jeris

To live would be an awfully big adventure -- Peter Pan

Libralin
on 4/8/11 11:50 am - MorrisCounty, NJ
Surgery March 7th...Today is April 8th....5th week....

May D.
on 4/8/11 5:18 am
yes, the dreaded 3 week stall, i think we've all been through it.  Just make sure you're eating enough and everyone is different so if you're cutting back on carbs, keep doing that, if not, keep eating the way you are.  I have no carb restrictions, because that's the way my doctor's office works but I do it because it's a preference for me now, and I even eat bananas!
sportsmom3
on 4/8/11 9:13 am - Battle Creek, MI
I agree with the 3 week stall....I was there a couple of weeks ago myself!!  Then, one day I woke up and was down 5 pounds!!!  Make sure you are doing everything exactly like you are supposed to and I recommend taking your measurements.  That was the one thing that got me through that stall!!!  Even though the scale wasn't moving, the tape measure was!! 

Good luck and you will get through it, just like the rest of us!!

HW 340; SW 304
Babynesh05
on 4/8/11 8:43 pm - Germany
 you are in the dreaded 3 week stall + you just started working out a lot of people stop losing when they start working out.. not forever just for a while until the body adjusts

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views