ogling women at the zoo today

cindymomof4
on 4/10/11 7:09 am - Greenwood, IN

My husband and I took three of my kids to the zoo on this beautiful day.  The teenager is too cool for the zoo, of course.  My surgery is tomorrow!  Eek!  I have a strange question.  Do you find yourself looking at thinner women wondering what you will look like when you lose weight?  I kept finding myself doing that at the zoo, kind of weird.  I hope nobody noticed me staring at their butt! 

Dancin Girl
on 4/10/11 7:17 am
LOL!!! My brain has not caught up at all with my weightloss. I look down at my belly skin/fat and still feel morbidly obese. I look at women all the time wondering "Do I look loike that?" "Am I smaller than her"" I ask my husband and/ or any poor unsuspecting friends the same thing "See that woman over there in the blue top...am I her size?" The moral of the story is that your oogling may not stop post op. Best of luck sweetie!

Consult Weight 262                    SW 250.5                               Current Weight 160

Lananala
on 4/10/11 8:13 am - CA
On April 10, 2011 at 2:17 PM Pacific Time, Dancin Girl wrote:
LOL!!! My brain has not caught up at all with my weightloss. I look down at my belly skin/fat and still feel morbidly obese. I look at women all the time wondering "Do I look loike that?" "Am I smaller than her"" I ask my husband and/ or any poor unsuspecting friends the same thing "See that woman over there in the blue top...am I her size?" The moral of the story is that your oogling may not stop post op. Best of luck sweetie!
I totally do this.... My poor husband and kids!
gonersmom
on 4/10/11 7:19 am
At least you weren't grabbing their butts to see if they were saggy or not! Yeah, I still (5 weeks out) look at people and wonder what it will be like. Sometimes I feel like a voyeur checking out some of the before and after pics too. LOL

Let me help you with bariatric friendly cooking.  www.pamperedchef.biz/gawnecooking
USAF Wife
on 4/10/11 7:34 am
I didn't really do it until I got below goal and realized that my boobs looked like deflated water balloons. We live in sunny NW Florida where boobs jobs are more popular than the men we find in military uniforms. I've caught myself a couple 100 of times asking my husband "hey, what hers?" (talking about her implant size, shape, body proportion etc etc). He's not a boob man so he doesn't get it. The first time I asked my bestie about a chick's boobs her reply was "is there something else you need to tell me?" So, I'm super guilty of checking out fake boobies, and wondering what they'd look like on my body.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

Babynesh05
on 4/10/11 8:34 am - Germany
 Yeah I am guilty of it I look at boobs and butts.. I have lucious thighs so I am not worried about those haha..  I also look to see if I am the biggest of the ladies im hanging out with ..oops... 

GW 1: 200 COMPLETED! 193-Feb 15th 2011
GW 2: 160 COMPLETED! 160-May 12th 2011
GW 3: 140 COMPLETED! 140-June 17th 2011
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jocelyn P.
on 4/10/11 8:34 am - San Antonio, TX
I compare myself to other women constantly. Am I bigger/smaller/the same as her? I feel weird for doing it too, but aparently, it's common enough. lol

5' tall  HW209/SW194/CW153.4/GW140
It's never too late to be who you might have been. ~George Eliot  

AniO
on 4/10/11 8:51 am
I think most women, big or small do it!

AniO

Katester
on 4/10/11 11:29 pm
7 months post-op...GUILTY! Still do it to this day. As I get closer to goal I think I am getting worse...It's frustrating  
abejita
on 4/10/11 11:54 pm - dallas, TX
yep...I was at the dr's office the other day and was facinated by a woman's legs...they were strong muscled and beautiful...

I'm 5'4"      SW 220 / CW 130 / GW 115
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views