Any VSG's on 4/8/11

shellychelle
on 4/12/11 12:31 pm
Did anyone have surgery on 4/8/11, I want to see how much your able to consume 4 days out.
Start Weight 280lbs....Surgery Weight 270.lbs....Current Weight 185lbs

NEW YEAR...NEW ME!!!!
sadsailor
on 4/13/11 12:05 am, edited 4/13/11 12:06 am - san diego, CA
DS on 07/31/15
Yes I had mine on the same day. So far, I am able to drink between 30 and 40 ounces...i am only drinking apple juice and water...isopure taste soo nasty to me.
shellychelle
on 4/13/11 12:44 am
First Congrats!...Second I am barely getting down 20oz of fluid and that's including water, juice, broth, popsicle...etc. I get so full off of just drinking maybe 2 oz of water than I probably wait another hour before I drink again and that's were my mistake lies. I'm not putting this water bottle down today! Thank you so much for your response and I would love to go on this journey with you!
sadsailor
on 4/14/11 12:24 am - san diego, CA
DS on 07/31/15
i was told my my doc to start all my medicine and protein ten days after because it will be too  hard on my stomach. everything except the nexium.....are you already taking the protein????if so, what kind of protein are you taking?????????? how do you feel now???????? i am not in pain any more. sometimes i forget myself and try to lift something heavy...that's when i feel a lot of pain but i then immediately stop

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views