HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH JESUS

kaydemo
on 4/18/11 8:42 am - TX
This is my first time writing anything on this site.  I've been looking it over for a month or so.  A friend recommended me to it because he and his wife have both been sleeved, and he said it's been such a tremendous help to the both of them.  I'm currently going through the process of completing the qualifications to get approved by my insurance company.  It's posts like yours and the replies you've gotten that are such an encouragement to me in my process.  I, too, am a follower of Christ and had to allow myself to trust that He's always got my best in mind, even in providing this particular avenue of help for me!  I'm thankful!  And I'm thankful for your courage to share and everyone's encouraging words of help!  I'll look forward to following your journeys!  I'm hoping my surgery will be sometime in late June or early July. God bless!
Trusting Him!
Kelly
MediumSoon
on 4/18/11 12:19 pm - TX
All I can say to your post is "AMEN"!! I am so glad you finally have peace. Your torment is over and you are on your way to a new, healthier you so that you can better serve Him.

yankeeblue08
on 4/18/11 1:20 pm - Roseville, MI
Praise the Lord, Jesus! If He brings you to it...He will take you through it! You are in the hand of the Lord, and He will keep you safe in His love.
Best Wishes for a peaceful and Blessed journey!

"Don't tell God how big your mountain is.....tell your mountain how big your God is!"

24 lbs lost pre-op.     My name is Cheryl, and I'm a Sleever!     
100 lbs lost by five months.    
Officially half way to my goal at six months! yay!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 182 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 452 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 477 views