Scale Frustration

daddysgrl
on 4/25/11 3:43 am - Flagstaff, AZ
Ok SO I had surgery on April13 the pre-surgery weight was 294. i went and bought a scale on Monday the 18th and weighed myself. it said I weighed 290. on friday I went to the dr for my one week checkup and his scale said i weigh 292. So i weighed myself this morning and it said i weighed 285. The differences in weight is frustrating. My hubby says i should go by our scale because that is the one i will be using most often. Any thoughs on the crazy differences in weight from scale to scale?

mylastchance
on 4/25/11 4:19 am
It does happen,  I am always different at the Dr.'s office,  I just go by the one at home.  You will still lose the same amount.  If you know the one at the Dr says one thing and yours says another that still means you lost X number of lbs.  Just know that next time at the Dr you will be less on his by the same number of lbs as at home. 
Hope this makes sense.  Hang in there

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

KrisJ77
on 4/25/11 4:42 am - TX
I go by my scale at home!!  I hate my Dr's scale! Boo!!!!!!

cattywompos
on 4/25/11 4:49 am
Remember it is not so much about the number on the scale but more about that number moving. I would stick to your one at home because that is more accessible to you.  My doc's office scale is different than the one I use and am aware of it and don't fret about it.  The different numbers on different scales will drive you crazy if ya let em.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views