Shake Weight???

kellypolllitt
on 4/27/11 9:06 pm
Anyone ever try this?  I want to know if it actually works! Thanks!
Mandyplus2 ..
on 4/27/11 10:24 pm - GA
Total gimmick!

For free you can do dips at home on your coffee table or other elevated surface. They are a million times more effective. My triceps are seriously amazing and all I do for them is dips.
 5'8" - 40 years old

Susan0714
on 4/27/11 11:20 pm - Kenner, LA
Not worth it. I bought one tried it for 2 weeks then brought it back.. Did not care for it at all..

Susan
LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 11:41 pm, edited 4/27/11 11:41 pm
 Glad to hear from some ladies that have actually used them saying it's a scam.  

This shake weight parody video always cracks me up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNaavglXy-g
Spiritus
on 4/28/11 12:08 am - Hawthorne, CA
There she is....Mandy so glad to see and read you back!!  Shake weight can probably help, but not in the way it is being advertised.....just like Mandy said...DIPS, I'll add french presses, and to a lesser extent, rowing.  Notice how the models using the shakeweight are....young, very lean and tight skin already (with a pump) although better to see the "shaking"...trust me, get to the gym with a trainer and your muscles will shake like that too...from honest hard muscle work!

kellypolllitt
on 4/28/11 9:12 pm
Thanks so much for the input.  Guess I will save myself a few bucks!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 321 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 365 views