Sick, and not feeling like eating a thing!

Elena22
on 5/2/11 11:56 pm
So today I'm not feeling well at all.  Part of it is my TOM, and the other is I think I've picked up some bug.  But I can't bring myself to eat ANYTHING. I tried a protein shake this morning, and nearly lost it.  I only got two sips in.  And I can't bring myself to try anything else.  Suggestions?
~ Elena.

MILLERSDAUGHTER
on 5/3/11 12:04 am - Lewisport, KY
VSG on 04/07/11 with
If nothing else, try sucking on ice.  At least you will get some fluids in.  As it melts it will be tiny amounts to swallow instead of bigger sips.
     Never, never, never give up!
...though she be but little, she is FIERCE...
A Midsummer Night's Dream
dynielle B.
on 5/3/11 12:06 am - WA
since you had your surgery in march i would sugest staying to liquids again while your down and not feeling well. like broth, sf jello, hot caffine free tea, anything easy on the stomach staying hyderated is the key importants and if anything with a texture is making you sick i wouldn't sudgest eating it vomiting can speed up dehideration and with our tiny tummys we can not get enough fluids in to re hiderate that fast.
get better
 height 5'7''
 before sugery: 285.50             day of sugery: 267.0                                 goal: 160

Pregnancy%20ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker
Carmelita
on 5/3/11 12:07 am - Four Corners, NM
Elena22
on 5/3/11 1:21 am
Thanks all.  The ice and sg popsicles are going down better.  i'll def throw in a few extra vits tonight.
~ Elena.

vacationlover
on 5/3/11 1:26 am
cattywompos
on 5/3/11 2:49 am
Try something simple and bland like chicken broth or sugar free apple sauce.  Most important thing is to get some fluids in.
 HW-304 / SW- 286 / CW-198.25 / GW-170

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 287 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 338 views