Odd Pain

Randy G.
on 5/13/11 11:50 am - TX
VSG on 04/26/11 with
As of yesterday I had had my 2 week post op visit, the doc said everything looked great and were happy with my progress.  Very little discomfort/pain, nothing unbareable.  Today however was a different story.  Like an idiot, I bent down to my left (where the deepest incision and most discomfort was) to turn on my computer.  As I bent down it felt like something in my side popped like a knot releasing after a massage.  All of a sudden no more pain!  It was like someone flipped a switch.   Later I turned around a little too quick to walk into the other room and a sharp stabbing pain came back in my side.  It subsided about an hour later .  Has anyone else experienced anything like this?  Thanks for everyone's input so far.

BriarRose
on 5/13/11 3:38 pm
You have internal sutures, and it may have dissolved with a bit of a pop. I had it happen too, and it was a zing, but felt better afterwards !

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Carmelita
on 5/13/11 10:52 pm - Four Corners, NM
Randy G.
on 5/14/11 12:25 am - TX
VSG on 04/26/11 with
Thanks for the info. I didn't figure it was ER worthy or even a call to the doc. I too have probably overdone it more than I should have but live and learn I guess.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 281 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 335 views