learned my lesson today

harleybella
on 5/14/11 8:57 pm
my sister is here visiting for a while today my husband and i went to the swap meet and walked all the way around it atleast once in the hot hawaiian sun........ a  few hrs later my sister wanted to go down to waikiki and walk around.... sounds great to me! untill about 30 mins being down town and walking about 10+ blocks i started feeling lightheaded and weak...... for as much as i had done today i had bearly eatten anything (had drank 4 bottles of water)...... so i kinda ruined our walk.... after getting some food i felt better so we went and watched the sun set but boy did i learn my lesson today!  Heres a few pictures from today!

VSG on 4/4/11!!
Starting/Surgery/Current/Goal
273/     248 /      201/      155

dentalhygieny
on 5/14/11 10:13 pm - MN
Beautiful pictures of the beach...My cousin and his family live there so I went out to visit them...I had not had my surgery yet but I ended up getting a little dehydrated while I was there..Glad you are having a great time and feel free to post some more pictures...The weather in Minnesota is nothing to brag about, let me tell you....Enjoy...
"Your body is the baggage you must carry through life. The more excess the baggage, the shorter the trip."
- Arnold H. Glasgow

CJCC55
on 5/14/11 10:29 pm - Cleveland, TN
enjoy your trip..
glad you were not more severely limited by your physical state.
It sounds like you were able to do quite a bit.
Take care of yourself!!!

Wishing you all the best, Carol       
count your blessings!!!!   At goal weight.   I am 5 ft 3.    

Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/15/11 12:13 am - NY
Keep up the great work and take care of your fragile body!! Those photographs are beautiful-- enjoy!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 314 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views