What's the best and most reasonable protien?

Sabrina R.
on 5/21/11 5:57 am - CA
My surgery is on Monday and I'm looking for the best/most reasonable protien for a clear liquid diet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks so much!
Sabrina

Smardeepants
on 5/21/11 6:08 am
Can you drink Nectar? My Sams has the kiwi strawberry... don't remember the price, but it was def. cheaper than some of the other proteins I've tried!

Sabrina R.
on 5/21/11 6:15 am - CA
Thanks so much!

sleeve genie
on 5/21/11 6:21 am - Alhambra, CA
I used the synthax nectars  you can find them at the vitamin shoppe.  Hated the isopure (isopuke)  congratulations on your surgery,  remember walk, sip, rest and repeat,  be very good to yourself this first month  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Sabrina R.
on 5/21/11 6:29 am - CA
Thank you!!!!!!!  
Smardeepants
on 5/21/11 6:56 am
Yes, these are the ones I was talking about. I have heard some people say that they liked the isopure (unflavored) mixed w crystal light. I know vitalady has samples... but I'll probably stick w the syntax nectar b/c I can find it locally/cheaply at Sams.

my_year2011
on 5/21/11 6:31 am

Best wishes on your surgery Monday.   I am in the options program too, 1 more class to go then I graduate.  All my labs and tests are done.   How long did you have to wait for a surgery date (from your last class)?  

~Sher  
LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers  

sleeve genie
on 5/21/11 7:03 am - Alhambra, CA
Someone posted, i think yesterday, that there is a onetime special offer for synthax nectars,  13 samples for $13  total, including s/h  i sent away for samples pre op and got 11 for $11  love the fuzzy navel  and the apple,  and the others were good too and the fruit flavored ones are considered a clear

[email protected]1-866-333-7403 ext. 803
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

RigbyMom
on 5/21/11 10:09 am - AL
I am 5 days post op and Unjury chicken soup has been my lifesource!  It is so YUMMY!! 
Sabrina R.
on 5/21/11 11:18 am - CA
Awesome Thanks so much!  My last Options class was Feb3rd.
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 73 views