So satisfied!

kalimamasmom
on 5/23/11 10:28 am
So, because I've been with zero energy, my NUT let me add in crackers and fruit today.
I just had the most delicious tuna salad on Garlic and Parmesan flatbread crackers.
It is so crazy to re-taste food.  This was SO delicious.  I hope my brain liked it and starts working again!
Fruit smoothie in the morning!   YAY me!

sleeve genie
on 5/23/11 10:30 am - Alhambra, CA
On May 23, 2011 at 5:28 PM Pacific Time, kalimamasmom wrote:
So, because I've been with zero energy, my NUT let me add in crackers and fruit today.
I just had the most delicious tuna salad on Garlic and Parmesan flatbread crackers.
It is so crazy to re-taste food.  This was SO delicious.  I hope my brain liked it and starts working again!
Fruit smoothie in the morning!   YAY me!

Yah for you,  food is good, our bodies love it.   Hoping the energy picks up soon for you :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

kalimamasmom
on 5/23/11 11:34 am
I was going to send you a note...the night of my original post, I picked up a Lifewater with all of the B vitamins.  It picked me up right away...so, I talked to my nut about sublingual B12, and she said ok, but I couldn't find any at Wal-Mart.  So, I bought 4 more Lifewater's until I see the surgeon on Friday!  Hopefully the B12 and the carbs will get some life back in me!
sleeve genie
on 5/23/11 11:37 am - Alhambra, CA
I get my b12 suublingual at Trader Joes,  its very important that we take it    gald to hear you're feeling better :o) jeani

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

aintstoppin
on 5/24/11 12:12 pm - NH
 what is sublingual?  

sleeve genie
on 5/24/11 12:15 pm - Alhambra, CA
 It's a tiny pill that you put under your tongue and let it dissolve,   The b12 i take is sublingual,  I'm pretty sure that's the right word  lol  :o) jeani

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Most Active