Happy but costly NSV!!!

KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 3:11 am - TX
Yay for you and your size 12!!!!!!!!  I love Kohls too!!  I only brag out here!! And I only tell someone how much I lost if they ask me.  (except for husband and my best friend)!!
YAY to us!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/11 2:51 am
Yep, Goodwilll & resale shops are in my very near future! I saved some jeans one size down from where I started- and I'm fitting into those now.. I know I'll need more soon.. Oh, and tops- yeah, all my tops are getting baggy now. As someone above noted- Freecycle can be good too! Sign up, post a wanted.. and while you are there- post your old clothes up to give away (and any other stuff you need to get gone!)

I don't know about you, but the expensive part for me is going to be some bras! 
KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 3:12 am - TX
I will check Freecycle out! I know what you mean about bra's!! I am down to 2 that fit me! I am in a 38 D now, but I would bet you money that I am really a 36C now. 

katier825
on 5/25/11 3:05 am
Don't rule out the mall stores...check the clearance racks.  I've gotten some nice stuff at Macy's for $5-10.  Outlet malls too are good to check.
KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 3:15 am - TX

Yay! Will do!  Guess what I'll be doing this weekend??? Clearance shopping!!!!

tabbymom
on 5/25/11 4:02 am - Lee's Summit, MO
I bought 16 and 14 Lee jeans in February before my cruise, trying to save another trip to JCPenney.  I had to switch to the 14s two weeks later, which was a shock.  HECK YES, I'm bragging!  (Was in size 20s last summer.)  If my spare tire would deflate, I could probably wear 12s now.

I don't mind so much on some of the money spent, because I'm passing my too big items to my 30-year-old niece, who is trying to do a regular diet, along with some of my protein shakes.  She's not down to the regular 16s yet, but is out of the 18W that I borrowed from her over the winter!

I've got two more large (30 gal) garbage bags of clothes that Mom and I are donating to charity this week.  Gave away about 6 bags last week.  We have so many extra hangers now!
Lori    5'2", HW 240, SW 207, lost 18 lb on the preop liquid diet, CW 168

KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 6:22 am - TX
Wow! It must be something about size 16 - a girl at work today told me she jumped from an 18 straight to 14's.  I have so many hangers too!!  Lol!!

Crunchy As Can Be
on 5/25/11 4:16 am - NY
Yeeeehaw!! Great job!
 ~~Emily~~

Erica77
on 5/25/11 4:45 am - MN
Love it! Brag away!!!
KrisJ77
on 5/25/11 6:24 am - TX
You will be bragging soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most Active