Thanks for the welcome

ThinByThirty
on 6/4/11 3:46 am - NY
Thanks so much for being so welcoming, I already have friends! haha

So i think i figured out the weight tracker but i re-edited my avatar picture to make it 100x100 in 10 different ways and even in the way that the help instructions on OH explain and its still stretched out and distored

any other tips?

also, i am really excited to finally be a contributing member.  I have to go study brains for 12 hours, and this site really gives me something to look forward to on my breaks. 

Cristina :)

sleeve genie
on 6/4/11 3:52 am - Alhambra, CA
You have come to the right place.  Lots of great people to share your journey with.  You will be so glad that you are doing this,  good luck on this journey  :o) jeani
      the start of my brand new life was on 5/28/10

aka  jeaniwantsasleeve!!                  

Sassy 1
on 6/4/11 3:54 am
Don't worry about the pic- you look great, even distorted!  lol!  What kind of doc are you studying to be?  Maybe you can get into the VSG business!  I would think it would be neat to have a docor that also had the surgery done and knowsfirst-hand what we're going through- fat and thin!  Welcome!

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
ThinByThirty
on 6/4/11 4:43 am, edited 6/4/11 4:43 am - NY
Sassy

You don't have to pick your specialty until 4th year and I just finished 1st year roughly (one more test on neuro 6/9).  i have seriously thought about bariatrics because it would be nice pay it forward. however, i figured i should go through the process first before i plan on doing it to others.

i am going to spend the entire summer rotating through a lot of different specialties before my tentative surgery date on 7/27, so it should give me a sneak peak to what i am interested in.  :)

Thanks for the welcome, i am so glad to have this resource!

Cristina :)

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 90 views