Promoting VSG (and I havent even had surgery) and OH

Nicole S.
on 6/17/11 4:01 am - Vallejo, CA
It was really great, a friend of mine I work with, has been following my journey with VSG on FB.  He stopped and asked me about it, he is/was considering lap band, and had no idea about VSG.  So we chatted and I would say I sound like an ad for this procedure and I havent even had it yet.  That is how confident I am in my decision!! 

Told him the BEST forum I have found to get info and support is OH.  He was so excited to know this, because he had NO idea about any of this!!
~Nicole  
Height 5'1 HW- 320 SW-265 CW- 172.2 GW 140                                

Jackie00
on 6/17/11 5:43 am
I do the same thing and give my friends the link to see what I am talking about that I want done.  Still saving my pennies but it will seem like a lifetime before I can afford it.  I don't want to talk out financing because I don't like the amount of the monthly payments it is like paying back double the amount that you borrow.  I know my health is worth it, but as a single parent I know I need to be able to pay my bills as well.
Nicole S.
on 6/17/11 5:55 am - Vallejo, CA
That is for sure Jackie.  I am fortunate to have insurance that would pay for this, and seeing how I work with this person, I know they have the ability to get this process going.  I wish you all the luck getting this done for yourself and the future for you and your kids! 
~Nicole  

Jackie00
on 6/17/11 7:09 am
it is free in Canada to have the surgery if you want to wait at least 5 yrs, if you are even selected by then but what scared me the most was my little guy taking off from me and me not being able to catch him due to joint pains, I did catch up to him but was in severe pain doing so but he is only going to get faster and faster
Nicole S.
on 6/17/11 7:21 am - Vallejo, CA
Jackie ~
I wish you the best luck in your journey.  I so understand about the lil man running around.  This is kind of why I want to do this BEFORE I even imagine having kids.  

Hang in there and hang tough! 
~Nicole  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 129 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 380 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 416 views