NSV WOW!

Linda B.
on 6/20/11 7:15 am - CA
I had 3 NSV's this weekend.
#1 I went for a bike ride. It was a beautiful weekend. I put on my helmet for the 1st time since before surgery.(the weather was awful until recently), and I was cussing cuz I thought someone had used my helmet.....my chin strap hung down so far I was sure something was wrong.  It took a min to realize that no one had used my helmet....my under chin has shrunk!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I smiled after that!

#2 I went shopping at Dress Barn and no LONGER have to go on the PLUS side!!! I bought L tops and was all the way home! My turn to flip off the PLUS SIZE side!

#3 This one was significant because the biggest reason I got this surgery were knee issues I could not get past. I have worked out voraciously for years....and every time I had a flare up of knee problems, I was set back sometimes weeks at a time. VICIOUS CYCLE. Today, when I went to see my trainer, she set up a stepper on an angle so I could so some sort of fancy schmancy sit ups and I sat down...putting my knees higher than my hips without having to stabilize my knees by reaching back with my hand to support me. MY KNEES FREAKIN' HELD ME ALL THE WAY DOWN....and painlessly. No swelling, no creaking. I looked at my trainer and just said "oh wow". She didn't understand, but was quite happy when I explained it. And I could stand up from that position without having to turn around and get on my hands and knees. 

Did I mention I love my sleeve?
Linda B

Awesome workout: www.ujamfitness.com 

HW=249#  SW= 236#  CW 179#  TOTAL=71 lost BMI= 30.6
Lose weight with me at LIVESTRONG.COM

chelleyj
on 6/20/11 8:06 am - Duncanville, TX
 Those are AWESOME!!!!  Doesn't it feel great to put on something old and it just hangs!!!  Congrats!!  Keep working out with the trainer!!

chelleyjb55c560c23272105db7ffdb68e4eed42.png

ccbelle14
on 6/20/11 8:53 am - Minneapolis, MN
I love it! Great NSVs...I have knee issues as well and with the weight loss I haven't had any flare ups!

Keep up the good work!

Highest Weight (2008): 360  Surgery Consult Weight: 340  Day of Surgery: 318
Height: 5'10"
sublimate
on 6/20/11 9:29 am - San Jose, CA
Fantastic!!!!!

Start weight: 388, Current Weight: 185, Goal Weight: 180, Weight Lost: 203 lbs
Certified Nutritionist VSG FAQsublimate: To elevate or uplift.
3/2012 Plastics: LBL, 3 Hernias Fixed, BL/BA, Rhinoplasty & Septum Fix. 6/2013 Plastics: Arm and thigh lift

Crunchy As Can Be
on 6/21/11 12:12 am - NY
Wonderful!!
 ~~Emily~~

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 52 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 52 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 217 views