I'm bored...

MaryKedz
on 6/27/11 5:23 am - Lancaster, NY
...with the food I have been eating.  I feel so limited.

Mind you, I am not a really great cook and it is just no fun cooking for one person, especially one who can only eat a few ounces.

Anyone have any easy recipes or something they eat all the time that is good? 

Thanks!! :)
“...but with God all things are possible."  - Matthew 19:26                        
Candy0081
on 6/27/11 5:25 am
 Have you been to http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/  ?
I am obessed with the blog and there are TONS of easy recipes. 

It's worth a look. 

C

MaryKedz
on 6/27/11 5:27 am - Lancaster, NY
Oh thanks! I have heard people talking about it but never know the website address. I will definitely check it out.
“...but with God all things are possible."  - Matthew 19:26                        
MediumSoon
on 6/27/11 5:36 am - TX
I keep pre-prepared proteins - but don't tend to get bored. One thing I keep all the time is grilled chicken breast. I buy a bag of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, marinate them, cut them into 2-3 ounce portions, and grill them. I always have it then for a salad, or just to eat (I usually just eat them plain). If you belong to Costco my new find is Tortilla Crusted Talapia. If you are a Sam's member, the Honey Chipotle Salmon is to die for. VERY easy and both are delicious!

sass.a.frass
on 6/27/11 12:08 pm - white oak, TX
Hey! Just saw ur post but here are a few things that i have made ahead of time to "grab n go". I'm uasually cooking for one.....
Sausage balls
pan seared scallops
garlic buttter shrimp
Chicken hurts my tummy now, so seafood and I have become BFF's  LOL!

Insanity is doing the same things over and over, but expecting different results.

Sass.a.frass

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 178 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 451 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 475 views