Whatcha eating today VSGers? Friday...

Ms Shell
on 7/1/11 11:03 am - Hawthorne, CA
So I'm SURE most of yall have ended your day but if you're interested...here's the thread.  I had a super duper busy day, left the house at 6:45 and just got home...Transformers 3D...LOVED it =)

Last Night I went to see Les Miserables...LOVED it...alas I had those melt in your mouth mints in my purse after dinner and I sucked on quite a few (why did that sound dirty to me lol).  I was SOOO proud of myself at dinner when I searched and searched the menu to find some low/no carb and DELICIOUS...

LND:  1 Chicken, 1 Shrimp, 1 Beef Skewer (approx 2oz each)
LNS:  Way to many of those melt in your mouth mints =(

B:  2 Chicken Wings
S:  N/A
L:  Medium Popcorn (no added butter and this was PLANNED so now back on plan)
S:  1 Chicken Wing
D:  Currently have a steak in the broiler
S:  More steak =)

Water:  8 cups and hopefully counting
Vitamins:  Most of them
Exercise:  N/A

NEXT...anyone out there =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Cupcakemusician
on 7/1/11 12:00 pm - TX
 breakfast: EAS Carb Control Shake Vanilla
lunch: 100 calorie HEB brand diced turkey cubes with half slice of cheese, cucumbers
snack: none
dinner: half of a burger (no bun), other half is for lunch tomorrow

vitamins: 2 flinstones with iron 
water: getting in as much as i can

redheadtiff
on 7/1/11 12:12 pm - Waxhaw, NC
Breakfast   1/4 cup quick oats with half scoop of chocolate protein powder and a few blueberries

snack          none

lunch           leaf of Romain lettuce as a wrap with 1 slice deli turkey and 2% shredded cheese

snack          half a hard boiled egg shared with my 3 year old

dinner         1/3 cup of homemade white bean chicken chili (made with breast) with 2% shredded cheese and some nonfat plain Greek yogurt instead of sour cream (yumm!)

evening snack  sugar free chocolate pudding with a sliced strawberry and a dollop of sugar free Cool Whip

Downing Crystal light all day....almost 8 cups.....I am a nurse and I worked last night so I got home around 8am and hubby let me sleep until about 11am so I got a late start

Walked pushing my 3 year old in the jogging stroller out on the walking trail for about 35 minutes....I usually walk longer on days I don't work or didn't work the night before.

I'm down 39 lbs since preop liquids April 27th.
I am a work of art in progress

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 171 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 448 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 470 views