When I get Home...

slimmingsammy
on 7/3/11 12:23 pm
 Hey yall I have a few questions.  My surgery is scheduled for Tuesday morning.  I have many,many cases of water, packages of crystal light, light V-8 juice, light fuze, powerade, buillon, and powdered protein.  Is there anything else I need to have for the first few days home?  I read in another post that it may be beneficial to use a sippy cup.  Anyone used one with success?  

Although I'm still a bit anxious, I think I'm beginning to get excited...I'm ready to get on that loser's bench!!!

HW: 396 VSG: 7/5/11: 388 lbs.
phred
on 7/3/11 12:37 pm - CO

SF Jello, SF Popsicles, Decaf teas, by the way, the lite V-8 may be a little too acidic at first.  If so, you can dilute it with water and see if your tummy can handle it.

Good luck,

Fred

If it feels good, do it!  And if it smells good, eat it!

MARTINQ
on 7/3/11 12:39 pm - RIVERDALE, GA
your vitamins!! Most of mine are liquid or crushed!
roundater
on 7/3/11 1:12 pm - Lincoln, NE
Might need something for calcium - either calcium carbonate (Tums) or calcium citrate. Let me know if I can help.
Rich Sonderegger

disabled_nurse
on 7/3/11 2:28 pm - Bogalusa, LA
loved my sippy cup when i got home, it is the perfect little sip for when you get home, I loved mine.................don't care what others think. You can have it while your resting in bed and it will not spill. I also loved my baby spoon, it is the perfect size bite for when you get home. Be sure to get decaf tea also, that was very soothing to my new tummy.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 67 views