Stress + Heat + eating out = Stall

BriarRose
on 7/8/11 1:32 am

I'm so pissed at myself and at life today.  I need someone to talk me down. 

My house air conditioning went out.  New forced air unit 3200, car check engine light went on, no price tag yet.  Just started new job after lay off -- lower salary. But at least I found work quickly.

So it's hot, I live in the high desert of the west.  I'm just a bit stressed out financially; and it's dammed hot.  Last night dd and I ended up eating dinner out at local Denny's after waiting in for the a/c guys. 

So I get on the scale this am.  I gained a pound and a half ??!!  On flipping what ???

I know.....disrupted sleep the last two nights -- house too hot, worry, stress and I ate resturant food (tons of sodium). -- I just had chicken, with mushrooms and onion. And I ate 2 small french fries. 

So I KNOW intellectually that I didn't consume over a thousand extra calories.  I KNOW that this is totally temporary. But I am 4 pounds away from hitting 100 lbs lost, and 4.7 pounds away from Onederland !!!! 

OK.  I'm done now. 

Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
viola_120
on 7/8/11 1:36 am - FL
I feel for you, our A/C went out a couple of weeks ago and we spent 3500 to replace inside and out units.  There went our summer vacation.  In addition a pipe burst under our living room floor and our house is built on a concrete slab.  It took 400 to find the leak and I now have 3 big holes in my living room floor that needs to be repaired .  I completely understand your frustration. 
HW-250 SW 241.8 GW 139            
roundater
on 7/8/11 8:28 am - Lincoln, NE
Sorry to hear of all your issues. Bumps in the road happen from time to time. I had a bump today with a nausea episode that was my own fault. I also had a bounceup before cracking deuces.

I realize it is hot where you are and you have a lot on your plate but just put what has happened behind you and do your best to get back on track. Before you know it you were be in onederland. When you get there, save me a place on the bench. I will be joining you soon.
Rich Sonderegger

BriarRose
on 7/8/11 8:50 am
I'm on track....haven't fallen off my plan for eating or exercise....and two french fries is not the issue.....sigh. Just frustrating. So, the a/c is fixed now, the house is cool. My daughter (teenage) and the dog are blissfully asleep in the now cool house....me...? I've cranked the tunes and am housecleaning and dancing my way out of this stall !!!
Briar Rose  
High Wt 300 lbs.  Pre-op Wt loss 34 lbs.   
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 236 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views