So a random guy approaches me and asks me for my number!!! Yeah, this sleeve is...

roundater
on 7/11/11 8:48 am - Lincoln, NE
Welcome back. Good motivation to keep the rest of us going.
Rich Sonderegger

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/11/11 9:03 am - LA
Thanks! Just paying it foward! I love to read motivational stories! I love it even more when it's my story! Lookin forward to reading your SVs and NSVs soon!

roundater
on 7/11/11 9:12 am - Lincoln, NE
Workin on them. Just entered Twoderville the other day. Onederland here I come.
Rich Sonderegger

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/12/11 3:24 am - LA
I'm so ready for Twoderville!! Won't be long though! :o) Congrats and keep it up!
roundater
on 7/12/11 5:48 am - Lincoln, NE
You're welcome. Got a place on the bench staked out for you.
Rich Sonderegger

LonnieThatGirl D.
on 7/11/11 9:58 am
Great update!!!  Congrats on your NSV and on the weight loss!  Thanks for you detailed update too.  I still have 2.5 weeks before sleeve, but I am a vsg forum addict and love reading posts and getting informed beforehand!
Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/12/11 3:30 am - LA
Thanks so much! Just paying it foward! I stalked this forum before my surgery, so you are doing the right thing! LOL I hope and pray that all goes well for you! You're gonna love it! Can't wait to read your NSVs and SVs!
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/11 10:05 am
 Sounds like ur doing well, we're all different in gaining and losing.  Don't act like ur not used to guy****tin on you, c'mon.

Be careful about buying clothes with room, I actually starting wearing shirts a little tight so I could fit them later...L Ralph Lauren Polo used to be a little tight across the chest and waist, now I can wear 'em untucked and have a little space.  You'll melt away faster than you can imagine.

Apple Juice almost caused me one of the most embarrassing moments of my adult life.  the MOST actually.  I was traveling on business, visiting a company we just purchased, and had a small breakfast at the hotel restaurant with a small apple juice.  Only drank about 1/4 of it.  It took about 20 minutes to get to where we were going, 5 minutes later I was pounding on the BR door telling whoever was in there if they didn't hurry I was gonna grab a trash can and defile their hallway and trash can.  Close call lmao, and I'm not exaggerating.

But yeah, that sugar rush probably isn't what it do, especially this early out.  Also, no way in hell I get my protein in even now without shakes or bars.  You're at the time when stuff starting tasting better to me, you try Muscle Milk Lite, EAS Myoplex Lite?  Isopure?  Nectar?  EAS Lite Bars (anything with crisp in the name has been good for me).  

If you feel good enough to get to the gym congrats, I don't think I hit the gym til 6 or 7 months out, just didn't have the energy.  But once I started I felt better.  Continued good luck.  And more pictures :).
Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/12/11 3:45 am - LA
LMBO!! I'm so serious! It's like the guys in my area have a fat phobia or something! LOL I mean, this one guy I've been eyeballing for some time now just wants to be friends....I HATE that 'friendship' label! I mean, I'm a good catch! Well, at least I think so! LOL So no, I don't have a lot of guy****ting on me...but hopefully, that will change soon!
And I'm not gonna buy new clothes again for a while. I only bought those for a trip I took. "You'll melt away faster than you can imagine." Sounds like a dream come true!! Your success has been phenomenal! I'm hoping to be just like you when I grow up!
Apple juice! WOW!! I never had THAT problem! LMBO! Thank God you made it to the bathroom!!! The trash can!?!?! LMBO!!!!! I've always loved apple juice and it goes down smoother...way better than water. BUT I've gotta do what I gotta do. So WATER it IS!!
Protein shakes.................................................. It bain of my existence. I think I need to do the unflavored stuff. I did buy some bars, but they are EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!
I'll admit, the first few weeks were hard. I was so exhausted from just showering! But I've noticed that my energy is back full force now. So I have no excuses...Just gotta do it!
And I'll probably post pictures next month.... I CAN'T tell a difference yet... Maybe in another month, I will! THEN, I'll post pics!
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/11 4:56 am
 Alright, that's what it do :)

Yeah, I wasted hundreds of dollars on vitamins, protein, and crap like that.  I'd do my best to force it down no matter what just so wifey would get outta my ear about it...but I lucked out and found some supplements that worked and I've stuck with 'em.  Got enough variety I don't completely hate life anymore.  Just partially.  Most of the time lol.

But yeah, it will come true.  The weird thing is the longer you go the less you gotta lose to make a bigger difference.  The first 60 barely trimmed me up, but that next 20 after was a huge difference.  It'll happen.

And yeah, apple juice is my enemy even tho I love it.  I haven't touched it since...that was in March.  And hell yeah the trashcan lol, better than the alternative!!!!  

But anyways, keep it up, keep uploading the pics as you progress.  You'll look back and be amazed.  I wish I would have documented this better myself...but....oh well.  Good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 83 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 298 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 346 views