So a random guy approaches me and asks me for my number!!! Yeah, this sleeve is...

Msbfree
on 7/11/11 10:22 am - Red Oak, TX
Hello,

I bet the young man could not help him self,, when you add that wonderful personality of yours to the confidence what man will be able to resist...  Boots,, OMG I havent even considered the idea that I might be able to rock my old high heeled numbers that I bought 3 years ago,, and wore only once, because they hurt, and I kept sinking into the ground.. I cant wait for my surgery,, you have given my a big burst of energy....

Keep that spirit.. Girl your awesome.....

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/12/11 3:58 am - LA
Awww THANKS!!! I'm blushing now! Your words are so kind! Just what I need.... It's hard out there for a plus sized woman to find a good quality man! They think I'm desperate and that I'll take ANYBODY and ANYTHING! No, not this one! Mama ain't raise no fool! So...........I'm alone. NOT lonely, just alone! LOL

OMG! I wanna wear boots! This winter, I WILL rock a pair of boots and wear them well! And the sweaters and dresses and heels!! OMG, I can't wait! LOL

When is your surgery? You're gonna love it! And so glad I could help! That's what this website is for! Always seek the positive! It really makes a difference!
Msbfree
on 7/12/11 3:24 pm - Red Oak, TX
I know thats right..... My surgery is scheduled for 08/29/2011.. My spouse is very against it but her is supportive first because he knows how important this is too me, and secondly he wouldn't be able to stop my anyway.... So yes I am toooooo ready to start lossing weight. But what I really want to experience is the absence of a growling stomach.. my stomach is always growling... its doing right now !!!,, no more grehlins no more greedy.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 119 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 353 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 402 views