OMG!!!! What an awesome Sunday blessing!

_aprilh_
on 7/16/11 11:37 pm - OK

Some of you know I have had a rough week. I have been struggling with stress eating and head hunger. I got up this morning to weigh and even put it off for a little bit because I just knew I hadn't lost much if any. I stepped on my scale and low and behold I lost 7 pounds this week!!!!! WOW!  Not only that but I am no longer superobese or even obese, I am simply overweight!!!!!! What great blessing from God! I  know He is here with me through this. I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me even face a new teaching job, graduate school, 4 kids, a struggling farm, my Grandfather's impending death from cancer, and so much more! Jesus Christ is my rock and my deliverer! My strength in times of trouble. I have also started reading "Made to Crave". I believe God is leading my footsteps! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. I pray each of you have a wonderful blessed Sunday. May you feel the hand of God upon you today and everyday! Crave Him!  I think I shall go do the happy dance now!

"I can do all things through Christ who strenthens me!"
 April ~ 39y/o, 6'0", HW 292, SW 268.4, CW 188, BMI 26.7

momstephanie
on 7/16/11 11:52 pm - GA
True Blessing!!!! I am happy for you!!! :) 
Shame is the lie someone told you about yourself." Anais Nin
"Nothing Taste as good as thin feels" unk

MELMEL308
on 7/16/11 11:56 pm - PA
WONDERFUL!!!!
                            ~Melanie~
"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a beautiful butterfly"                                       
julyxo84
on 7/17/11 12:09 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
 Congrats, being overweight never felt so good, hehe.
 [ Hi, I'm stefanie, I'm 28 years old and 5'3'' ]

Inder
on 7/17/11 4:00 am - Marlborough, MA
Your testimony is so edifying! Thanks and God bless!
roundater
on 7/17/11 8:03 am - Lincoln, NE
Congrats on your loss!! And a big hug and prayers for you for all you have had on your plate in recent weeks. It is great to have a strong faith as a foundation. Let us know if we can help in any way.
Rich Sonderegger

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 69 views