IN YO FACE!! (pics included and they are safe for work!) LOL

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/24/11 2:06 pm - LA
Hey All!!

I don't have much to report, but as I walked into my parents' house today, my dad looked at me and said, "Yeah, I can tell...your head is getting smaller!" LOL I was THRILLED!! LOL I am so excited! I notice that people look at me funny as if they are wondering what the difference is in me. It's not a full out noticeable loss (at least not too much of a loss to me) but when others tell me they can tell, I fully embrace the compliment!! Well, here are some 'in the process' pics. They are only face shots hence the name of the post! LOL So, OH Fam, can you see a loss!?!?!?!?

XOXOX
Amanda

BEFORE                                                                              DURING

....just your classic story of an overweight beauty who's looking for a change!!         
MediumSoon
on 7/24/11 2:13 pm - TX
I can definitely see a loss! You're doing GREAT!!!!

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/25/11 1:02 pm - LA
Thanks!!!
Prettygia
on 7/24/11 2:25 pm - MD
looking great
Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/25/11 1:02 pm - LA
Thanks!!!
cabcab
on 7/24/11 2:26 pm
VSG on 01/06/11 with
Your face is looking a lot thinner!!  WTG!
    HW: 335.  SW: 318.  CW: 161.0.  Height 5'8.  Age 43.

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/25/11 1:03 pm - LA
Thanks!!! I'm hoping it gets thinner along with the rest of my body! LOL
KauaiLulu
on 7/24/11 2:26 pm - HI
 Wow!  Your face has changed/slimmed down soo much. Ya look great. Can you hardly wait til it keeps movin' on down?  Keep the pics coming.

My surgery is on Wednesday...so excited and a little nervous.  Plan to be posting pics like yours here in the near future.

Keep it up or should I say down!!

Aloha,

Lulu
Enjoying the journey......

Sunkissedsgrho
on 7/25/11 1:11 pm - LA
Thanks! And congrats on your surgery! Although there are a FEW moments when I'm like WHAT HAVE I DONE!??!!?, I try to remember that it's JUST food... I am loving the new me! It's so worth it. I'm stalling a bit right now, but I won't let that stop me. Can't wait to see your pics! You will be ready to post them before you know it!

I'm saving room for you on the loser's bench!

Amanda
anewsweetjessa
on 7/24/11 2:44 pm - IA
 WTG you are looking great HUGS 
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 4 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 0 replies · 4 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 190 views