Almost 5 months out

skinnymeforever
on 7/31/11 7:33 am - AZ
Hi All:

I haven't been on here in a little while. So, here's a short update. I finally love this choice. No health issues anymore. I'm still eating small meals but can eat whatever I want. I just don't because if I eat the wrong thing, then there is no room for the right things and then I don't feel good.  Every once in a while I'll eat  a small piece of chocolate or a few cheetos but that's it. I'm very happy again.

I've lost a total of 62 lbs and need to loose another 12 lbs to hit my goal of 145.  The weight is coming off very slowly now at about a few ounces a week, but it is still coming off so I'm not complaining. I've gone from wearing a 20W to a size 10 in misses.  I love my new size.

I'm 55 so lossing the weight this fast has given me the extra skin problem, but I just cover it up and then no one knows! LOL

I hope that those that are just beginning their journey have an easier time than I did at first, but eventually, I guess we all end up happy.

Happy966
on 7/31/11 7:54 am

I'm so glad things are going better for you.  I was wondering about you!  It's nice to hear things are good for you again.

:) Happy

53 yrs old, 5'6" HW: 293 ConsW: 273 SW: 263 CW: 206

BigCaliSmile
on 7/31/11 8:52 am - La Puente, CA
How Fabulous for you!!! Updates are always encouraging especially hearing no stalls!! Slow downs are still a great thing I will take weight loss of ounces over no change any day!!
Jan in Cali,  5ft  Sw 224                       
Crimson
on 7/31/11 9:17 am - MD
Congrats!

It's so nice to see people are happy with their choice of WLS and are overall happy with life. Gives hope to the rest of us, thanks for sharing

HW: 271 lbs.     SW: 255 lbs.     GW: 150 lbs.    
Faye56
on 7/31/11 9:59 am
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Good for you. I am glad to hear that  you are happy. May I ask, did you lose much hair? I am 56 and worried about that. 

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

skinnymeforever
on 7/31/11 10:05 am - AZ
Hi Faye56: 

Unfortunately, I am in the process of losing a lot of hair now. You'll get a kick out of this. My housekeeper actually raised the price of what I pay because the hair in my bathroom is so rediculous!  Honestly, there is hair everywhere.  However, I only notice it a little from my head. I notice it mostly in the bathroom.  I am trying to only wash my hair once a week and only bru**** twice a day. I don't know if that works but, so far I'm not bald! LOL.

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 71 views