I need better support!

anyeaj
on 8/1/11 12:24 am - NJ
Hello all my VSG friends, I am currently down 61lbs. . My girls are sliding to the left and leaning to the right . I am on a budget however i need a good support bra, any suggestions.
USAF Wife
on 8/1/11 12:27 am
Maidenform, Bali and Izod bras have been my favorites. I prefer Demi cut bras as they seem to fit properly and give great support.

If you have a Ross, TJMaxx, or Beall's(preferably a Beall's Outlet) around you, that is where I buy all of my bras.

Wacoal bras are fabulous and TJMaxx has them at 30-60% off retail, but they're hard to find.
Band to VSG revision: June 3, 2009
SW 270lbs GW 150lbs CW Losing Pregancy Weight Maintenance goal W 125-130lbs

sueannspencer
on 8/1/11 1:42 am - Carrollton, TX
Wacoal really does rock! I found them online (eBay) and at Nordstrom rack for $15 to $20. . . they can be as much as $80 at Nordstrom. The size I'm wearing is pretty tough to find at any price at a discount store.

I recommend going somewhere and being fitted before plunking down your cash. . . you will be surprised. Being fitted doesn't require a commitment to buy, so once you know what style and size works best for you, you can go elsewhere if you don't care for the prices. Keep those girls sassy!

faylavi
on 8/1/11 2:00 am - Laurel, MD
I can literally SLAP someone with my saggy breast. They are now weapons.  I will try some of the suggestered brands of bras for sure.

Fay

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

46yrs old  5'4'' HW 306  AW  288  SW 276 CW 192  205                                                  Next goal <199     

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 63 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 246 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 314 views